Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any new stories involving a significant other coming come desperate?

This happened several years back

Sometimes I'll have my partner hold for me while theyre at work, but I might have pushed them too far this time. I saw them run past the window of the house (they walk home) and run around to the front door, where they proceeded to drop the keys twice before getting inside and making a mad dash to the bathroom while telling me they were wetting themself as they passed me. They were wearing black pants, so I couldn't see much, but hearing the desperation in their voice was intoxicating 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 1:14 AM, Mary127 said:

Once, my now ex-boyfriend came home from a sports bar a bit tipsy really needing to pee. I was about to go into the bathroom when he ran up to the door with his hands in his crotch pleading with me to go first, so I let him. I stayed close to the door and listened to him pee, and it was clear he REALLY needed to go

That scenario is so cute! The tipsiness, the desperation! It makes my heart go 🥰

My ex-wife always had a thing about using toilets when she was out - especially public ones.

In the car on the way home one night - can't remember where we had been - I could tell she needed to go because she was fidgeting and occasionally hunching forwards.

I didn't say anything so as not to embarrass her but in the end she told me she really needed to go. We were only about ten minutes away from home but I had never seen her so desperate and by now she had her hands between her legs and was whimpering.

Part of me found it a turn on and another part felt so sorry for her. The problem was that when we reached my road there wasn't a parking space. She said something like "Oh God I am going to pee myself." I told her to try and hold it and said the best thing was for me to drop her near the house and then go and park the car.

I pulled up near the house and she rather gingerly opened the door and got out. I drove off and she headed for the house.

I arrived back a few minutes later only to find a pool of pee on the doorstep and a rather distressed wife trying to sort herself in the bathroom. She had completely soaked her slacks. She had had little accidents in the past but never a flood like this.

On 2/3/2022 at 7:55 PM, wetchris said:

My ex-wife always had a thing about using toilets when she was out - especially public ones.

In the car on the way home one night - can't remember where we had been - I could tell she needed to go because she was fidgeting and occasionally hunching forwards.

I didn't say anything so as not to embarrass her but in the end she told me she really needed to go. We were only about ten minutes away from home but I had never seen her so desperate and by now she had her hands between her legs and was whimpering.

Part of me found it a turn on and another part felt so sorry for her. The problem was that when we reached my road there wasn't a parking space. She said something like "Oh God I am going to pee myself." I told her to try and hold it and said the best thing was for me to drop her near the house and then go and park the car.

I pulled up near the house and she rather gingerly opened the door and got out. I drove off and she headed for the house.

I arrived back a few minutes later only to find a pool of pee on the doorstep and a rather distressed wife trying to sort herself in the bathroom. She had completely soaked her slacks. She had had little accidents in the past but never a flood like this.

Your poor wife but she did so well to not ruin the car and make it to the relative privacy of your doorstep, it sounds like she has a huge bladder and great control with always avoiding public toilets but this time overstepped her limit.