Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have you ever noticed this?

I've been using this website for quite some years now, and I finally remember that like 3 or 4 years ago the website didn't have many new posts.

But, ever since the rise of TikTok and quarantine, I'm seeing lots of new users and new posts everyday. I've always had it to myself that Omo wasn't much uncommon but now it's like everybody just gathered, and more people joined the party too.

This is a good thing. If you're new out have been here for a while, then Have a Ha-pee day!

By the way, this is my new account, my old one is called @PantsWetter, I got mugged and they took my phone, and didn't recover the email account and figured it'd be better if I just made a new one.

Guest theperson2052
6 hours ago, Morri said:

Which subs, if I may ask?

There are two big subreddits that I know of. 

r/omoshiroi

r/wetfetish

omoshiroi is for anime pictures and hentai while wetfetish is photos and videos of girls wetting.

I wouldn't be surprised if all online communities have grown in the last year or two during the pandemic because of people are home at all the time and on their computers more it's only natural that they would be joining more groups and posting more since it's not like you can interact with people in person as much, but during a time of pandemic and quarantine online has thrived simply because it's a way that you can have contact with people without having to be in direct physical proximity to them. Of course even before quarantine I had much more interaction with people online than face-to-face by a huge margin LOL.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 9:02 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Dude, the mugging sucks.  I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

So to answer your question, I think it's not just here.  It seems to me like Reddit has been really hopping, too, especially in the last year or so, both in Omo-related groups and otherwise.

Old-fashioned forums like this are definitely not the main place that kinks are discussed, especially relatively popular ones like Omorashi. The subreddits r/omoshiroi and r/pissinghentai have tens of thousands of subscribers with some very hot content. It gets hundreds of votes there, compared to only a few likes here.

I love this cute picture.

https://i.redd.it/1t23il056rf81.jpg

"Omoshiroi" means "funny" in Japanese - maybe there could be some laugh wettings!

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)