Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

21 hours ago, Secret2020 said:

Do you remember how long you held it? At what time did you get home in the morning? 

I think the person above who guessed 14 hours is right. I got home mid-morning, probably about 9am, and I'd last peed around 7pm. Definitely only lasted that long because I was sleeping; if I'd been awake the whole time I could never have held it. I can also hang on longer when I'm in situations where I can't go, if I'm just at home then holding for even half that length is a big challenge.

Wow, that's a long time to hold it. I was never that good at holding it, I still couldn't hold it that long, awake or asleep. I'm a bedwetter, if I was in that position, I would've probably woke up extremely soaked and embarrassed. I didn't go on many sleepovers growing up because of my bedwetting. Now when I'm away from home I wear overnight pull-ups to bed.

1 hour ago, Imabedwetter said:

Wow, that's a long time to hold it. I was never that good at holding it, I still couldn't hold it that long, awake or asleep. I'm a bedwetter, if I was in that position, I would've probably woke up extremely soaked and embarrassed. I didn't go on many sleepovers growing up because of my bedwetting. Now when I'm away from home I wear overnight pull-ups to bed.

Oh I also wet the bed all the time until I was like 12, I could only have sleepovers if I wore pullups.

12 hours ago, glitterpeach said:

I think the person above who guessed 14 hours is right. I got home mid-morning, probably about 9am, and I'd last peed around 7pm. Definitely only lasted that long because I was sleeping; if I'd been awake the whole time I could never have held it. I can also hang on longer when I'm in situations where I can't go, if I'm just at home then holding for even half that length is a big challenge.

Have you ever tried masturbating with a full bladder? It might help to hold longer, and the masturbation and orgasm would feel WAY stronger 🙂 Especially if you learn to be turned on by the feeling of needing to pee

1 hour ago, DesperateToes said:

Have you ever tried masturbating with a full bladder? It might help to hold longer, and the masturbation and orgasm would feel WAY stronger 🙂 Especially if you learn to be turned on by the feeling of needing to pee

Oh I do that all the time lol 😄 I'm very turned on by desperation & usually masturbate to help hold it

On 1/11/2022 at 9:10 AM, Imabedwetter said:

I don't bedwet all the time, but just in case I do I also wear overnight pull-ups when not sleeping at home.

On 1/8/2022 at 3:14 PM, glitterpeach said:

It was hard to fall asleep. I remember shifting around and crossing my legs, holding my crotch while I tried my best to ignore my full bladder. Several times I considered quietly getting up and sneaking out the door to the bathroom, but the idea of being caught by my friend or her parents was more than I could handle. I stayed in bed, and somehow I managed to drift off after a while.

I just came back and re-read this because I enjoyed it so much. It got me wondering, weren't you worried about wetting the bed in your sleep, since you were so desperate you  were holding yourself and could not fall asleep for awhile ? Or were you wearing protection ?

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 1/15/2022 at 12:54 PM, wettingman said:

I just came back and re-read this because I enjoyed it so much. It got me wondering, weren't you worried about wetting the bed in your sleep, since you were so desperate you  were holding yourself and could not fall asleep for awhile ? Or were you wearing protection ?

I was a little bit worried about it, but I'd stopped wetting the bed by that age, my body would just wake me up instead, so I wasn't really thinking about it too much

• 4 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 9:17 AM, Agarzilla said:

I always feel so bad for those who are too shy to excuse themselves even if they're about to have an accident. What would you have done if you reached your limit while you were still at your friends house?

Hmm... honestly with how shy I was, I think I probably would've just wet my pants lol. Or at least would've started peeing, and finally gone to the bathroom, but still partially wet myself.

This post has been bumped and I am enjoying it again . I had asked you about maybe leaking some while you slept. This story told from the other perspective is very similar and ger friend did leak during the night. 

Wet Spot On My Friends Leggings

I too was too shy to admit I needed to pee to a good friend.  This happened when I was a teenager too.I even had my dad stop as a gas station  so I would be empty just before arriving his house.  But by mid afternoon I had too pee very badly, but was discreet about my desperation for as long as possible.   But when it started coming out I had to grab myself to stop the flow.  He noticed and asked if I needed to go. It was late winter and we were outside, and I had a long coat on. I just played it off, and continued holding it with my sphincter.  Just a few minutes later I experienced another bigger more forcefull leak. I had no choice than to depend on my muscles to stop the leak without using my hand. Thank God for a long coat and bulky loose fitting jeans