Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Aiming to not pee for 24 hours

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Good luck with that hold, do you have any curiosity to measure the output?

I'm quite curious to measure the output but as of right now I don't have anything I can really measure the amount with. Some day I'll probably be doing that! 

As an update I just finished having lunch! I'm starting to get more fidgety. With lunch I had a glass of lemonade and I had another glass of water which are both getting to my bladder. I got myself a snack and also some juice! I'm mostly gonna be having water for the rest of the day so the juice is there to make sure I don't get too bored! I've gotta get some work done but I'm hoping to finish this bottle of water while doing so! The bottle is about a liter for anyone curious!

It's starting to get really bad! I'm struggling to focus on my work and no matter how I sit, I'm uncomfortable. My bladder feels so swollen and it's starting to bulge out now! Pressing on it a little is really a challenge, I've got 8 hours left so I need to keep it all in. I honestly don't know if I can take 8 more hours but I'm going to try!

14 hours ago, BobaKatz said:

So my bladder was under too much pressure and I wasn't able to fully make it to 24 hours however this was the longest I think I've held! I was about to have an accident but I ended up going in the shower which was a good choice. I think I peed for a while, I felt like I was lighter afterwards too. My bladder was so stuffed, one day I absolutely need to take a picture.

Congrats with a long hold, and I would absolutely love to see your picture of a swollen bladder!

21 hours ago, holdit247 said:

Good luck! I found when I used to do 24 hour holds every day for 6 weeks at a time that peeing, ie starting, late in the afternoon made it harder. Holding overnight and peeing mid morning worked best for me. 

@holdit247
though I do not / did not manage 24 hrs holds for 6 weeks like you did but at least made 12 days in a row not just once, and I preferred to do my single pee by late afternoon or early evening. Going to bed only slightly full was not a threat nor was it reaching lunch time the next day. But spending the afternoon having to face urges and twitches in my belly bottom sometimes required much stubbornness to keep up with my goals.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 12:30 AM, peepeepants said:

When I skip my morning pee I seem to be able to hold forever. Without altering how much I drink I go from peeing every 4 hours to not peeing at all until the evening without much discomfort. It's like my body doesn't know it can start making urine again after pausing for the night.

@peepeepants You seem to do it like me: I can easily manage to start into the day leaving out my morning pee even if I feel a certain desire to go when getting up. But if I refrain my body adapts to the rising pressure and mostly I can overcome the sensation of urge for many more hours. Even in the early afternoon I can put away the thought of having a 'full' bladder and instead enjoy the constant pressure. Even if the volume definitely is rising due to drinking negative sensations of urge change for my much valued 'pleasant fullness'. So I can postpone voiding until late afternoon or early evening, preferably and with some effort until dinner time. And here we go for the next 24 hours' hold.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 9:47 AM, Cherylicious said:

longest i held was about 14 hours and i was really bursting by the time i released...

My ex made me hold it from the previous night till our hotel stay.. (to be fair, he also controlled..)

But it really was painful.. and u need to focus. one mistake and you will piss yourself

14 hours is still some achievement.. it must take immense mental strength and focus! I don't think I'd be able to think of anything else 

On 1/8/2022 at 4:37 PM, BobaKatz said:

I'm quite curious to measure the output but as of right now I don't have anything I can really measure the amount with. Some day I'll probably be doing that! 

As an update I just finished having lunch! I'm starting to get more fidgety. With lunch I had a glass of lemonade and I had another glass of water which are both getting to my bladder. I got myself a snack and also some juice! I'm mostly gonna be having water for the rest of the day so the juice is there to make sure I don't get too bored! I've gotta get some work done but I'm hoping to finish this bottle of water while doing so! The bottle is about a liter for anyone curious!

Very fun! I wanna try now hehehe. I can’t believe you drank all that liquid though, sometimes I only pee twice a day but I’m also chronically dehydrated so actually drinking would make me pee for sure. Congratulations!