Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

Well, i'll go back to sharing stories for a while.. been holding constantly for about 5 days, dont want to ruin my bladder... so stay tuned! 

21 minutes ago, Anisha said:

Mind if I chime in? Long night of studying and soda gives you such a need to pee!

I'm quite desperate too, how bad do you have to go?

38 minutes ago, Burstingtopi said:

I'm quite desperate too, how bad do you have to go?

8/10 and climbing~ You?

Just hit a 9, and the stores just opened. What convenient timing. I'm gonna go to the store now, and of course not gonna pee first. Wish me luck!

So that went well. I wore a very long shirt for the occasion. I didn't even make it halfway there before I had the first leak. When I arrived at the store, I definitely felt damp. When I got out of the store, I had a wet spot that would have been visible if it wasn't covered by my shirt. I managed not to dance too much in view of others~

I lost control completely on the way back though, so typing in soaked panties~

been holding for a few hours, and peeing is at the top.of the list of things I want to do. laying down on my back feels better, but standing and sitting make me fidget like crazy.

gotta go bad. laying down is not helping anymore. holding my penis and fidgeting

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)

So I decided to share my wetting tonight (for those of you in different time zones, it's 9:38 p.m. here). I've been drinking tea for the past two hours and I'm at a 5 right now.

18 minutes ago, Revolver_Kidd said:

dont let any leaks out! Im desperate too and thought I would see what's going on! Haven't peed all day and sitting at a 9!

Wow! You keep holding too!

I really really really really really have to piss, my penis is throbbing and it hurts I have to pee super bad.  My penis dripping piss constantly