Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

I'm halfway through a beer right now.  I'm going to finish it and crack another here I'm a minute (my emergency I had to deal with was gross and annoying enough to necessitate a rapid insertion of alcohol into my system)

edit: for he sake of time I'm going to drink a glass of water in between the two beers :)

Edited by Omodeprived (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Donuts are omo said:

I know I got some beers in my basement im gonna go grab 2 so ill be drinking right along side ya

Keeping up with me is probably a severely dangerous idea.  I just moved from an altitude of 7000 ft to a place that's basically at sea level.  Until I acclimate I require about 1.5 - 2 X the alcohol I used to I feel an effect.  

I basically have a drinking super power right now.

19 minutes ago, Omodeprived said:

Keeping up with me is probably a severely dangerous idea.  I just moved from an altitude of 7000 ft to a place that's basically at sea level.  Until I acclimate I require about 1.5 - 2 X the alcohol I used to I feel an effect.  

I basically have a drinking super power right now.

I wish I had a drinking super power lol

21 minutes ago, Donuts are omo said:

I wish I had a drinking super power lol

It's actually kind of the world shittiest super power.  Remember in Captain America when Steve Rogers is annoyed that he can't get drunk any more?  Yeah, I basically got the ass end of Captain America's powers.

basically it just costs twice as much to drink :/

17 minutes ago, Omodeprived said:

It's actually kind of the world ahittiest super power.  Remember in Captain America when Steve Rogers is annoyed that he can't get drunk any more?  Yeah, I basically got the ass end of Captain America powers.

Ya that is too bad, it would be nice for me to drink more beer without getting as drunk. although ya I would rather just be able to get drunk like i normally do

17 minutes ago, Donuts are omo said:

Ya that is too bad, it would be nice for me to drink more beer without getting as drunk. although ya I would rather just be able to get drunk like i normally do

Exactly.  I'm not in a frat, so I don't really participate in drinking contests.  I just need my GABA receptors to get fried with solvents.

So even though I'm not feeling pressure, I just coughed/ hacked hard (bad allergies to whatever plant here hates me) and definitely peed a little XD.

Not enough to be visible, just barely enough to notice a small amount of dampness.  I think it was just a particularly violent cough mixed with my bladder muscles still being slightly weakened from my earlier hold.