Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So as you can tell, I'm new and you know what you wanted in my intro. (want to know something/more? Ask in my thread! I check often.) Today around 3pm I noticed that the water pressure was lower than normal (toilet flushing slow, sink had no force etc.) Come to find out there was a water main break down the street from my college. Most buildings had the water turned off including the cafe (ah!) but my dorm still had water although we were not supposed to use any water. Water was restored later in the evening to those buildings that didnt have any and were usable. However, my building still has the limit up until about 11 or so. I have had only 1 small pint of water so far this evening but I do already have a slight urge. No way will I make it until 11. And I already know what I will be doing as an ending. I most likely will not update this often more or less after the fact. But at least you can dream right? lol

Ok, so I was no where near full or bursting but I was getting annoyed with the feeling and couldnt find anything to do to occupy me since there isnt any cable either. so around 9:30/9:45 I went into my closet and released into a cup. It was a small cup so its good that i didnt hold it for much longer. I filled it only half way but still just to be on the safe side you know? I'm thirsty though but cant drink any water yet since we still dont have any. hope you enjoyed.

Well i am holding it for the hell of it, i am wearing green and white stripped panties with a school girl skirt, my panties are brand new and right now i am locked out of my house maybe i will wet maybe i will not

;)

i think i might let it go seing as im inside with my bf now, he LOVES it when i wet, do u think i shuld

I've been doing my report all evening and once finished i notice i had to pee. it wasnt to bad until a minute later when it hit full force. I thought i was going to lose it a couple times. as of right now on a scale of 1-10 i'd say i'm pretty close to 10 but at times it subsides to about a 7 or 8. I wont be able to hold much longer but I have a challenge for myself. I will update as things change or happen. Enjoy.

I forgot to update lol. Well anyway, not much longer after I posted, did I complete the challenge I had for myself. Right after I went to the bathroom and let go on the toilet. It felt great. I was curious as too how much there was. I measured once before a few years back and it was just below the 3 cup line.

I been holding for a fair while now, and it's starting to get a bit more serious. I initally thought I'd just go to the toilet, but I've decided to challenge myself. I'll keep you all updated ;)

I'm kinda squirming around at the moment, but I've got an English essay, I need to finish so there's something for me to concentrate on at least. I'm at about 7 now.

Ok, so I've decided tp play a track of a running stream to keep my desperation up. I'm squirming everywhere now, but I've got two layers of underwear, so it shouldn't leak too much when I finally lose it. Sorry about the consecutive posts; I wanted to record this somewhere, because this is the first time I've done this kind of thing.