Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here goes.

I'll be holding for a while time tomorrow (8:00-2:00 pm) EST. and I don't know what to do ...

I've already decided to clean the house while desperate but i though i'd ask you guys for some ideas/suggestions for what to do during the hold. 

Drink suggestions are cool(non-alcoholic please :)) and anything else is cool too. Thanks guys :)

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Ok, i started about a half hour late, so 8:30 EST.  Now 10:30 and i've finished just about ~1 1/3 liters of juice and sparkling water :P 

For this hold i'll be using no hands and i've zip tied my jeans closed, so i'm wetting no matter what. I can definitely feel it in my bladder and would have gone already had i not been doing a hold. I've still got another liter and at least 3 more hours to go. but i'm not sure i'll make it. Fun times :)

6:24 am in Western Australia, I'm awake, and have an hour to kill before I have to leave.

I woke up at 6, and haven't had my morning pee yet. I did pee at about 1:30 this morning though. I haven't got time for an extended hold, but can do a wetting.

I have made a diaper by folding a small thick hand towel, placed it inside my light blue briefs, then stuck my feet through a purple garbage bag, pulling it up then tucking it in all around the leg holes and waist band. It looks and feels quite realistic, and is lightly scented as well. All I am wearing is my diaper, and a pair of thick white socks, which are above ankle length. I am laying on my bed atop 2 folded towels, I'm drinking a coffee, my need is about 7/10, but getting stronger because my legs are spread and I won't close them or hold with my hand.

Even if not accidentally, I will wet myself within the hour.

Anybody there?

Update. 6:50, finished my coffee, and decided to relax my muscles briefly. Within a count of 2, I started leaking somewhat heavily, and for maybe 3 seconds I felt my nappy getting wet and warm wetness soak under me.

On the wall near the foot of my bed is a mirror. And I can see my diapered self with my legs spread wide, and the bottom of my socks perfectly in the mirror.

I just released pee for 5 seconds as I stared at my diaper. I've kept my legs spread, so it was a struggle to stop for a moment. I'm quite wet now. It feels weird but very hot to look in the mirror, feeling the pee soak my nappy, but have nothing visible show on the outside.

But my nappy hasn't leaked yet, even though I'm laying down and peeing

Time to start doing some squirts and dribbles.......

So i got up and refilled my water bottle.  Not a huge change at that point, but suddenly over the past 2-3 minutes, i've gotten really desperate.  Gone up to about an 8 really quickly..   maybe even close to a 9, but not quite yet.  i'm not getting twitches yet, so i wouldn't say a 9 just yet, but it does feel like it could be close to a 9.  Trying to hold as long as possible. 

Ok, so maybe that was just a wave of desperation.  Its eased a little now, although I'm sill about an 8, definitely..

Ok, now i'm up to a 9.  Starting to get waves of desperation here.  Legs are shaking, and doing butterflies..  I'm definitely really struggling now.  

Ok, pretty desperate now.  I can feel the pee working its way up to the head of my penis, but i'm trying to hold it back as long as i can.  Getting regular waves of desperation now.  Feels like i'm holding on for dear life!  lol.  I want to hold it as long as i can until i lose control completely and wet myself without a choice in the matter.  

I reckon i'm at about 9.5/10 now..  Really struggling!  I want to hold it for at least another 4-5 mins, but i'm not sure if i'll make it..

ok, so i didn't make it another 4-5 mins.  In fact, i only made it another one minute before i leaked a little, and then bam, it all came out like open floodgates.  All the nice warm pee that i'd been storing just flowed out into my panties, making them so wet and saturated.  I can feel the warmth under my bum (i'm sitting at the moment) which is such a wonderful feeling.  The pee doesn't stop either which is even nicer, its just flowing out and around my dick and down to my bum.  Given how much water i drank, i'm guessing there will be a fair bit to come out.  I reckon i drank about 2-3 L of water from when i started the hold to when i lost control. 

So i've been writing this for about 10 mins now, and i'm still peeing!  so much pee!  I love it!  The poor chair that i'm sitting in is drenched, as is my underwear!

Because i drank so much, i might do another hold later on tonight :)

I have used rapid holding techniques for the last few days, and am now in the climax of a hold/wetting. I currently need to pee pretty badly and decided to secure my pantd with zip ties (so I don't wuss out, sometimes I do), and try a new milovana pee holding challenge I just found. Was it one of you who made it? :O Speaking of... *presses on bladder*. Sorry, I have to do that every 30 seconds for this challenge. Wow, my bladder feels so hard. Not sure how  much longer I will be able- presses bladder again- to hold it! Ooooh, that last press caused a strong spasm... now I need to cross my legs and hold myself, excuse me...

Edited by TexBoy (see edit history)