Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

How did the holding go Roxykkling? I hope you had fun

well I got desperate really quickly. I couldn't concentrate on putting anything away. I ended up locking myself in the bathroom, dancing and starting to leak. but I really wanted to wet. So I pulled off my pants and socks and stood in the tub and rubbed myself while my body left go, and wet my panties. And after word I cleaned up and finished rubbing myself. my husband works second shift and doesn't get home till after midnight. So I will be holding and wetting tonight. Wish I could get him into it.

Edited by roxykkling (see edit history)

So I didn't seem to be getting desperate very quickly no matter how much I've drank. And don't wanna be up alllll night so I've been purposely leaking ever so slightly in order to make myself worse. And its worked. I'd say I'm at like a 7 1/2 atm. it seems worse when I'm busy doing something. So I've come downstairs to organize my craft room and fold laundry. I feel my hole quivering a little. And my bladder is pushing so slightly.

Roxykkling, It is great to hear you had some fun,  when you could not fully wet, wetting your panties in the shower, then pleasuring yourself. I also appreciate your sharing the events of the next day. Since you went from some pressure at your bladder and pee hole, I think you needed to pee more than you thought,from all that you drank . But purposefully leaking , and enjoying the feeling has rapidly increased my need to pee also.

Littlevic, Yes I know the doing the dishes challenge can be wonderfully difficult.How did you do?

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

So I've been traveling around the world for the past 4 months, and had to get some new clothes since some are starting to get worn out. So here I am in my hostel dorm, watching the rain pouring outside, wearing my new pair of jeans and clothes and I've really got to go. Want to drink more water and hold it in, and completely flood myself. I want to get my clothes completely soaked.

Pain started to kick in now, don't think can last much longer now.

I'm not normally into being desperate myself but given how much I enjoy hearing about other peoples it seems only fair I have a go myself. I am really noticing all aspects of it that I don't normally when desperate by accident (if out and no lol about - usually when been drinking pints of beer) it's interesting how low the pain is right now a lot lower than the bulge of my bladder, so feels like the muscles holding bladder closed are what are aching.

Also I was about to give in five minutes ago but found taking kind of pain helps. I'm currently bending and flexing toes on hard floor. This is not causing pain as such but a sensation that makes brain notice that and lessen pain in bladder area (I guess this is similar idea to the idea of banging the other elbow when one is throbbing). Also act of writi this so concentrating is helping in short term, so a large part is mind over matter.

I'm going to measure I think (still not one to want to wet myself) and really inteigued as its close to eleven hours since last peed, and I've only peed twice all day once when woke and once at lunch time (it's coming up to midnight now) and drank a lot throughout day plus the wine and beer in last three hours, however I'm expecting to still have poor output (never managed more than 800ml when measured). Really makes mind boggle when see huge output from others here who've drank less and waited less (though I know some of you do more of both than I can). I wonder if I don't empty fully or my kidneys don't send all to my bladder. Also I pee a log time for such a little output so my flow rate is so much less than some of you which disappoints me given it is ultimately the relief I enjoy. I find when get this desperate often my flow rate slows to a level that offers little to no relief. Anyway I am still trying to wait so will see how I get on and update you, but any advice, feedback or support will really help.

Edited by Macca (see edit history)