Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DerekOmoso said:

Aww. The world was just against you. I hope you get your tire all sorted out though. Good job on making it as long as you did!

Thank you. The world definitely was set against me but nevertheless, I enjoyed it and checked off another bucket list scenario even though it wasn’t planned the way I wanted.

On 2/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, MangaKitten said:

Have you ever peed in a urinal before?

I'm a girl and I have XD in a single bathroom though. 

I feel like peeing standing up doesn't let you get fully empty. Hard to relax.

As a guy, I find I have to stand to get anywhere close to empty. If I sit, there's always more that comes out as soon as I get up! 🙄

I've used urinals countless times, but the one I most remember was when a girlfriend shared one with me. 😆

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

As a guy, I find I have to stand to get anywhere close to empty. If I sit, there's always more that comes out as soon as I get up! 🙄

I've used urinals countless times, but the one I most remember was when a girlfriend shared one with me. 😆

Care to recount the story?

23 hours ago, bibibibi said:

Care to recount the story?

Some years back when I'd been hiking in the mountains with a girlfriend, we'd stopped at an internet café to fill on coffee and check our mail. It was time for us to leave and head for home, but the three cups of dark roast we'd each had were calling our names.

I looked around the place and saw it had only a single unisex facility. We were the only customers in the place and out of sight from the counter. Both of us were nearly bursting, so, no more than a step behind, I followed her into the restroom. Inside was both a toilet and a urinal and, somehow, I'd expected her to use the former. But, since she had gotten there first, she chose the latter. At least she was nice to move over enough to give me room.

The streams we crossed that day weren't just the ones we encountered on the trail.

Just recalling the incident, I've gone from a 4 to a 7.

Edited by glad1 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Some years back when I'd been hiking in the mountains with a girlfriend, we'd stopped at an internet café to fill on coffee and check our mail. It was time for us to leave and head for home, but the three cups of dark roast we'd each had were calling our names.

I looked around the place and saw it had only a single unisex facility. We were the only customers in the place and out of sight from the counter. Both of us were nearly bursting, so, no more than a step behind, I followed her into the restroom. Inside was both a toilet and a urinal and, somehow, I'd expected her to use the former. But, since she had gotten there first, she chose the latter. At least she was nice to move over enough to give me room.

The streams we crossed that day weren't just the ones we encountered on the trail.

Just recalling the incident, I've gone from a 4 to a 7.

She must have pretty decent aim!