Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, Thebritishgirl said:

a few spurts have come out, I couldnt stop them. im still desperate though

Thats cute. You are already leaking. Your diaper must be nice and warm. You have to keep holding though. Even though you can feel the pee leaking out. warming up your diaper. Just dont think about that relief though

I'm feeling naughty and bored so I've decided to hold. I peed when I got home from work unfortunately, and I was really desperate then as I usually am after work. But I've had a few glasses of stuff to drink since then. So I should be getting desperate again quickly...I hope. Waiting is the worst part! I'm planning on either holding until I burst or holding until I feel like deliberately pissing myself.

Should I put on a Goodnite to wet that? Or just put a pee pad under me and wet myself sitting down? Or should I go outside to have my accident in my pants? (It's 11:15pm here and so no one would see me, but the thrill of being where a neighbor could potentially look outside and see me is still thrilling)

I put on a Goodnite and I'm sitting on the floor now, waiting to fill up. I'm around a 7/10 right now. It would feel good to just let loose and pee right now but I'm waiting until I'm more full so I can enjoy it more. I'll probably hold it until I'm nearly bursting and then just fully let go instead of waiting for a real accident, because with a Goodnite I like to see if it can hold all of my pee at once or if it will leak...sometimes it actually just balloons up and holds it all!

Around a 7.5/10 now. Sitting here just kind of gently stroking myself through the Goodnite....it's so hard to resist the urge to let loose and piss myself right now. I know it feels better to let go the more desperate I am but I suck at waiting. Plus I can't let myself cum until I piss because if I cum first, I won't be in the mood to piss myself anymore

Well I got bored and decided to let out a tiny squirt to tease myself. That felt good, so I did another, and another. Then I stopped for a few minutes. I went out to check the mail and let out a bigger squirt. I walked back to my apartment door and let out a 3 second squirt. At that point I was like screw it, it would take too long to get to the point of true desperation now after so much being let out so I might as well just let the rest out. I went back inside and grinned as I heard the hissing and felt my Goodnite swell up, the liquid creeping up and creating a piss balloon. I could tell it was about to leak so I paused to take off my pants (don't feel like doing more laundry than I have to) and then I jumped in the shower and squeezed the Goodnite a little. The piss balloon burst and flowed down my legs. It felt so good feeling the swollen diaper material in my hands and the warm piss against my skin and my dick. I was extremely turned on at this point. I kept pushing the swollen Goodnite against my body as I released the rest of my bladder. It felt amazing. It also made me feel more confident in its ability to hold almost a full bladder. If I had done this in public, I don't think the leakage would have been very noticeable on my clothes. Makes me want to try in public next time. I've always wanted to try a more public "accident". 

I'm driving for Doordash tonight and I've had a decent amount of liquids and haven't been able to stop and use the bathroom anywhere. I really have to go...around a 8/10. I don't know if the orders will keep coming or if I'll have time to stop anywhere and piss...will I make it? Where will I end up pissing? We'll see...

Obviously if I piss my pants I can't keep working so I have to hold it in, find a bathroom, or at least hold it until I get home

Edited by LeaksALot (see edit history)

I'm sitting in a drive thru line waiting to pick up someone's order (because the inside is closed late at night) and my bladder HURTS. I honestly don't know how much longer I can last, or if I'll be able to get out of my car to deliver the order without flooding my pants.

Edit: Still waiting in this damn drive thru line...I turned off my app to new requests after this delivery because there's no way I can keep holding after this one. I'll be lucky if I stay dry long enough to complete it

Edited by LeaksALot (see edit history)