Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest cauallywet
7 hours ago, Snnwr said:

Keep on going! Very curious for the pictures, I love buiging bladders. Makes it real. I'm laying in my backyard, squirming. I need to go so bad. I'm gonna try to hold for at least another hour, but my chances of making it are rather small

What did you end up doing??

15 minutes left of class... Drank too much water and cola, difficult to sit still shaking my legs and grabbing myself. Accidentally let out a drip... I can hold it.

5 minutes left-- Leaked a little bit.. I can hold it.

I barely made it... Peed 700mL. That feels so much better.. Now for another 90-minute class with no bathroom breaks allowed, and another bottle of water... or two. 

Edited by DaveGAZ (see edit history)

15 minutes later-- Listening to pee sounds for more of a challenge. 50 minutes left.. I don't think I can hold it, but I'll try. Starting to get fidgety again. If I sit still, I feel like I might leak.

40 minutes left.. I can't hold it much longer. I need to pee now!!! Struggling to type, spurted a couple times. 

I have a diaper I could wear, but I'm too old for that. Big boys can hold it! 

33 minutes left.. Have to pee so bad I'm dripping sweat. I can hold it... *spurts a little*

With 25 minutes left, I just couldn't hold it anymore.. peed 800mL

Edited by DaveGAZ (see edit history)
Guest cauallywet
52 minutes ago, Breloom said:

Update: still holding! I'm starting to feel some pressure down there. It's not bad enough that I'd usually go, but I'm definitely gonna need to tinkle soon. Still drinking. Earlier I was looking in the bathroom mirror because my butt looks so cute in this pullup lol

Did you go yet?