Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

Posted Images

I hardly ever get onto this site but tonight feels like a good night to post about my bladder on a forum. Right now I'm at about a 1 on the 1-20 desperation scale, and I think I've had two glasses of water since the last time I peed. I might make a pot of decaf coffee, because decaf won't keep me up, but it will make me need to go a little faster than water.

My rules I came up with for tonight are that I'm gonna see how long I can bear to avoid using the toilet itself, and I'm also supposed to avoid peeing at all costs, but if I do go, I have to wet pants or boxers, and I have to make sure it happens somewhere other than the toilet, the sink, or the bathtub. This probably means that my spare blanket is going to get dirty again. If I can, I will avoid using the toilet until 11 AM tomorrow morning. My bladder can't actually go that long, so I will inevitably leak at some point.

I may or may not run out of stamina to see this pee game through to 11 AM, so I reserve the right to decide at any point to give up if I get too tired, haha. I also get shy easily, so I might stop posting if I get too shy, but I'll update every so often to report on how my bladder is doing.

I just got up to turn the space heater on, and while I was bending over to plug it in, I froze where I was, and I had to do about 20 seconds of squeezing my thighs together to be able to regain control. At this rate, I might not even make it to midnight, but we'll see about that.

Now that I've regained control, I'd say I'm at a 5 on the 1-20 scale. I'm starting to think sipping coffee is going to be too much for me to hold till midnight, but we'll see. Not that I'm allowed to go at midnight, but I probably won't make it till then because my bladder is already starting to feel uncomfortably full.

Update to whoever might end up reading this:

I rarely try this, but I went to sleep last night with a full bladder. My last post was pretty close to my bedtime. My original intent was just to wet myself if I needed to in the night and then wash off quickly in the shower and change clothes, but I've never successfully carried this out because on a practical level, it feels really, really bad to make the decision to get into the shower when you're already half asleep. So by the time I woke up bursting at around 4 AM, I no longer had the willpower to wet myself on a blanket and ended up just stumbling to the toilet. This happened twice in the night, and both times I felt like I was going to explode right there in bed if I couldn't get up and do something about it. It took me significant effort to avoid peeing the bed even though I was awake, and I had to struggle for a few moments to stand up without leaking. Once I got to the toilet, it gushed out hard both times. It's now almost 10 AM, so I pretty much failed at every goal, but I knew it was kind of a tall order when I started holding it in at 10 PM last night. At least I got a pleasantly bursting sleep out of it!

Maybe next time I try this, I won't give into the temptation to drink so much right before bed. I might have been able to hold it the entire night if I hadn't been chugging water and coffee.

Edited by awkwardrobotic (see edit history)
15 minutes ago, segaface said:

F asked me to skip my morning pee and drink a jug of water. He says he might let me go soon as long as I don't grab myself. But it's super, super hard not to, I'm so full and squeezing my legs together isn't enough to take the edge off.

Very hot! Enjoy the desperation 😏

Just checking in again real quick to say that I decided to do a little more holding after my last comment. A bit ago I was watching youtube and sipping leftover fridge coffee from last night, and I got to the point where I was about to pee where I was sitting on the bed. I held myself and rolled over a bit but I couldn't hold it in anymore and so I got up and ran to the bathroom. But right as I was standing near the toilet, I thought, "Maybe I can hold just a bit longer" and I tried to fight it, but since the toilet was in my line of sight, my body gave out and I wet my boxer briefs while standing on the bathroom floor.

The puddle covered my small bathroom floor, but it was actually only a small portion of what was in my bladder, so I continued to hold it in while I cleaned myself off in the tub and cleaned the floor up, and I changed into a different pair of boxer briefs and am sitting back down on the bed, squirming. Right after that last sentence, I felt a single drop come out and I clenched for a few moments.

I have to go take my daily pills now, which I have to take with water. I may or may not check back in, but right now I really need to go to the bathroom and I currently have no idea when that's going to happen.

Oops, I got halfway through taking my medicine and I started leaking uncontrollably. My bladder was so full that I hadn't been able to walk upright for at least the past 30 minutes. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer, and this time I didn't want to clean a whole floor up, so I went into my bathtub with my boxer briefs on. I had to hold myself with one hand to keep my full, aching bladder from releasing until I was in the safe zone. The moment I was standing in the bathtub, the pee soaked my grey boxer briefs and gushed into the tub. It felt sooo good. I emptied my bladder completely instead of continuing to fight it, because I've been holding it a lot lately and the discomfort was exhausting. The relief was exquisite, and now it's officially laundry day.

Edited by awkwardrobotic
spelling (see edit history)
1 minute ago, awkwardrobotic said:

Oops, I got halfway through taking my medicine and I started leaking uncontrollably. My bladder was so full that I hadn't been able to walk upright for at least the past 30 minutes. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer, and this time I didn't want to clean a whole floor up, so I went into my bathtub with my boxer briefs on. I had to hold myself with one hand to keep my fully, aching bladder from releasing until I was in the safe zone. The moment I was standing in the bathtub, the pee soaked my grey boxer briefs and gushed into the tub. It felt sooo good. I emptied my bladder completely instead of continuing to fight it, because I've been holding it a lot lately and the discomfort was exhausting. The relief was exquisite, and now it's officially laundry day.

Ah, I should not have read this post while on the verge of exploding. The description is making me feel even more on edge. 

• Kyuu locked this topic
  • Kyuu unpinned this topic