• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

• Replies 59.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

Mmmm such a fun wAy to start the day.....jealous...I’m already greedy for more wet fun... threw the damp panties in the wash, on to Sunday chores I guess...enjoy your wet fun!!

Posted Images

After quite some time I decided to do some hold this afternoon and see where it gets. I was quite desperate at one point but had to go to the bathroom because a call from work. My bladder refilled quickly, so I continued - but had to go out to take some things inside before it gets dark.

I needed to pee a lot, so I put a pull-up on really quickly, just in case. Mostly as I find it turn-on. But when I stepped outside to the cold, I was surprised how hard it suddenly became to hold it.

And I returned back to the house with a decent amount of pee in the pull-up. And now I sit here still desperate trying not to wet the pull-up completely. I wonder what normal 32y men do currently :D

Had 500 ml more to make sure I definitely get full. 

I miss my old bulge. When I first started doing this I was 15lb lighter and you could see the outline of my swollen bladder. Now all that happens is my whole belly swells up with no bladder definition 😞

Just now, peedespes02 said:

Wow you need to go bad and head of me. Juice really going to make me need to pee.

Yeah I’m definitely starting to feel the need to go. 7/10 I would say. 

Keep drinking!