Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

Recommended Posts

I pissed 2hrs ago but I’ll have dinner with 1L tea “like everybody does” riight? 😉

Kik: bulgingbladder 💧

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, eucoloco said:

I pissed 6hrs ago and now that I finished the ice tea let’s drink water to speed things up. Feeling a 7/10 need yet 😉

kik: bulgingbladder 

00793CAE-15CF-4DE4-8D3D-913B2FF42DA2.jpeg

1BC38853-1E8E-4E6B-8634-938FB7B4CE17.jpeg

What happened?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Last time I peed my pants I think my bladder was a 10/10. It might have been my fullest bladder ever. I barely could hold it anymore!
I don't get a ''kick'' or so out of this, but it was a weird experience.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

Been wanting to pee for close to 3 hrs. No access to toilets unfortunately. 

How bad is it?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

How bad is it?

Super bad! I’m hit with a huge pee wave every now and then, feels like I might wet my pants any moment 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ntiu_123 said:

Super bad! I’m hit with a huge pee wave every now and then, feels like I might wet my pants any moment 

Sounds good! How big is your bladder?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

Sounds good! How big is your bladder?

Not that huge, I can’t hold a litre like some of them, though there have been times when I’ve peed for more than 2 minutes 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ntiu_123 said:

Not that huge, I can’t hold a litre like some of them, though there have been times when I’ve peed for more than 2 minutes 

That must be more than a litre unless you pee very slowly? How come you can’t access a toilet? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BladderLad said:

That must be more than a litre unless you pee very slowly? How come you can’t access a toilet? 🙂

On a road trip 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Legscrossed said:

Bent forward, holding myself

Nice nice 🤩

2 hours ago, wetguy917 said:

anyone holding?

Woke up from a nap kinda full a 7/10 maybe 8 😏

Share this post


Link to post

I'm gonna try rapid desperation. I drank a pint every hour since 8:30. It's 10:30 now, so I'm gonna up to every 15 minutes and start at 11:30.

I hope I've done this right.

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Figgitydoo said:

I'm gonna try rapid desperation. I drank a pint every hour since 8:30. It's 10:30 now, so I'm gonna up to every 15 minutes and start at 11:30.

I hope I've done this right.

How’s it going?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

How’s it going?

It's now 11:30 where I am, so the hold is only starting now.

Earlier though, before I peed, just filling up my water bottle was  pretty rough.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Figgitydoo said:

It's now 11:30 where I am, so the hold is only starting now.

Earlier though, before I peed, just filling up my water bottle was  pretty rough.

Ok! Are you aiming to lose control or see if you can keep holding?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BladderLad said:

Ok! Are you aiming to lose control or see if you can keep holding?

I hope to hold until I can't anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...