Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Havent measured my bladder capacity in a while. Did rapid desperation today. Was pissing like crazy every 20 mins. Holding my pee for 2 hours. Already threw my partially pissed boxers in the wash. Chugged a liter of water to make up for my leaking earlier. Have a 1.5 liter bottle ready to relieve myself in the shower. My goal is to overflow it. Barely hangimg on. Bladder bulging. Im about to piss myself ocmpletely but hanging on for a bit longer so i can overflow that bottle

Bouncing up and down squeezing my penis. Bent forward. Walking tiny steps. Im about to water my kitchen floor but qant to hang on.

Haf a liter of water a few minutes ago.

Holding a double esspresso and 2 cups of strong tea from before. 

If anyone has to urinate it's me

Doing all i can to hang on so i can hold just a bit more pee

I have to go so bad that nothing is numbing the urge. Not sitting. Not standing. Not squeezing.  Squirming is useless. Keeping my pulsating urethra closed by sheer willpower. I have to piss so bad

When i feel like i am about to have a pee accident, i will relieve myself in the bottle. It's standing already opened. Ready to piss into it at a seconds notice. My bladder is completely full and i have topiss so bad

15 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

Try to make it 10 more minutes before you go. I made an account just so I could tell you this 😉 And if that’s too easy, hold til the next half-hour mark. 

Is it time for a piss? I cant think straight and figure out when you will allow me. Happy to hold more if i can. Im not sure i can. Almost pissing myself 

Can i go pee? Pleasei have to pee i cant waot much longer

I guess i have to wait...

Stomping my feet. Going out of my mind. Would give anything to be permitted the toilets

My shaft if filling up with pee and shaking with deaperation

I havent held out this long in a while. This is by far the most urgent pee ive held in several months. Also first hold in a while so i have endurance. By some miracle my bladder hasnt yet burst. My facial expression is agony

Im sorry to keep asking this, but i jusy cant keep holdong this. Please please please may i urinate