Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

59 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

I’ve been holding off the urge to pee for a while now. Say 5-6 hrs. As of now, I’m at the brink of exploding in my pants and my need to piss is unbearably urgent. I’d do anything for the toilet. Sadly, I’m nowhere near one. Must somehow hold on till I get to one 

Your not allowed to pee anyway!!

I just got home and am realizing that I need to pee.  At about a 6/10 right now.  Going to take advantage of everyone being asleep and hold it till I lose all control.

1 hour ago, HARDnHORNY2CU said:

I just got home and am realizing that I need to pee.  At about a 6/10 right now.  Going to take advantage of everyone being asleep and hold it till I lose all control.

Nice! How you doing now?

4 minutes ago, HARDnHORNY2CU said:

Getting more desperate.  I've been reading the forum and have found myself strokin it.  Which I think is probably decieving me.  

IMG_20200602_220032596_HDR.thumb.jpg.0ad765cafff94d2616a5e22cc24dfa71.jpg

Lol why the pic? 🙂

I just stood up.  Pee rushed to the tip of my penis It's getting hard to hold now.  8-9/10

Just now, BladderLad said:

Lol why the pic? 🙂

Didn't mean to.  

5 minutes ago, HARDnHORNY2CU said:

I just stood up.  Pee rushed to the tip of my penis It's getting hard to hold now.  8-9/10

Didn't mean to.  

Keep holding!!! 🙂

There's always that decision to make when you arrive home either from work or from socializing and your bladder is full.  Should you hold it a while longer and maybe drink some more or should you use the toilet?  I have often chosen the former.

Once again I have found myself needing to pee and extremely horny.  So here So I am masturbating furiously and pushing; n my bladder as hard as possible.  It feels so good.  Even have a little pee coming out.

I had 4 glasses of water. I have to pee pretty bad. 6/10. Urge comes in waves. My bladder tenses, and it feels like the pee is right at the tip, pushing to leak out.

I... I dribbled in my briefs. Couldn't stop it. Oh no, I need to pee way worse than I thought!

Unbuttoned my tight waistband. That's a bit better. Barely. It's very difficult to keep holding in pee with wet briefs.

I'm steadily spurting pee in my pants. I'm about to lose it!

I started pissing a slow stream as I sat on the couch, I knew I was out of time and was about to pee my pants. I ran to the shower and was already flooding my pants full fore. Khaki pants were soaked, as were my socks, and the shower floor. I had also peed on the floor a little in front of the shower

Posted (edited)

Okay. I really need to focus on holding. I got distracted and failed to hold back a few drops of pee that leaked out into my boxers. Only holding for 40 minutes. Cant believe i already leaked a little. Bad discipline. I did drink a liter and a half of water, tea, and coffee... so I am holding at least a liter of pee

Edited by Legscrossed (see edit history)

Gave myself a quick squeeze. I really have to piss. Oh man... bladder got full fast! Bursting to go pee. I'm squirming. My penis is very desperate to go pee. Oh no...

Undid my belt, a bit more manageable. I cant think of anything except how badly i need to pee. 

Leaked again. Oh no... my boxers are a little wet