Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

Have a to pee for 2.5 hours!

Holding in a coffee and several glasses of water. 

I feel like i'm about to piss everywhere like a high pressure fire hose. I cant hold much longer

A spurt of pee came out and wet my boxer briefs. I had no control over it. More pee is threateneing to burst oh no!

Nice!! How big is the wet patch?

5 minutes ago, SoakedScott said:

Started a rapid hold about 80 minutes ago. Already at about a 4/5. I am going to try to hold until I involuntarily wet myself. I’ve drank 3-28 oz sports drinks and about 8 oz of diet soda since I last peed and am also enjoying an edible haze.

Starting to squirm quite a bit already. Probably at a six: I can feel the tingle/tickle/urge into my penis.

Guest Lost_Kitten

I’ve been doing a lot of holding lately due to quarantine boredom (school is all online but my partner works 10-hour shifts so I’m home alone a lot) and today I’m going to try a challenge I saw on Tumblr. 

“Empty your bladder, then drink a glass of water and a diuretic(soda, coffee, etc).  Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder.  You're only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 8 seconds.  A second is shaved off for each hour that passes(ex: 8 seconds at hour 1, 7 at 2, 6 at 3, and so on).  You must drink a glass of water every hour.  Once eight hours have passed, you're allowed to fully empty your bladder.”

I peed at 8:45 a.m., then drank a cup of coffee and a glass of water. When 9:45 a.m. rolls around I’ll be able to pee for eight seconds. I’m hoping to update how things are going each hour  

Edited by Lost_Kitten
Typo (see edit history)
Guest Lost_Kitten
57 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

I’ve been doing a lot of holding lately due to quarantine boredom (school is all online but my partner works 10-hour shifts so I’m home alone a lot) and today I’m going to try a challenge I saw on Tumblr. 

“Empty your bladder, then drink a glass of water and a diuretic(soda, coffee, etc).  Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder.  You're only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 8 seconds.  A second is shaved off for each hour that passes(ex: 8 seconds at hour 1, 7 at 2, 6 at 3, and so on).  You must drink a glass of water every hour.  Once eight hours have passed, you're allowed to fully empty your bladder.”

I peed at 8:45 a.m., then drank a cup of coffee and a glass of water. When 9:45 a.m. rolls around I’ll be able to pee for eight seconds. I’m hoping to update how things are going each hour  

Well the urge to pee came on much more quickly than I expected, probably because I had a couple cups of coffee before I decided to do this challenge, and they were/are still working their way through my system. I was at probably a 6 when it was time to pee for eight seconds. About 20 minutes before it was time to go, I was fidgeting quite a bit, though I wasn't leaking, and I didn't have to hold with my hand. 

Eight seconds gave me a lot of relief though, so I'm still in the game. Drank another cup of water and interested to see what happens as all that coffee goes through me. 

Guest Lost_Kitten
53 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Well the urge to pee came on much more quickly than I expected, probably because I had a couple cups of coffee before I decided to do this challenge, and they were/are still working their way through my system. I was at probably a 6 when it was time to pee for eight seconds. About 20 minutes before it was time to go, I was fidgeting quite a bit, though I wasn't leaking, and I didn't have to hold with my hand. 

Eight seconds gave me a lot of relief though, so I'm still in the game. Drank another cup of water and interested to see what happens as all that coffee goes through me. 

Well the strong urge to pee came on pretty quickly again. I was feeling the twinge around 10:05 a.m. and by 10:25 a.m. I was squirming. By 10:35 a.m. I was holding myself and probably at a 7/10 for desperation. I was at that point where the urge to pee comes in waves; it wasn't at the point where there was a constant ache, and I wasn't at risk of leaking, so I was really just holding myself to stay more comfortable.

Peeing for seven seconds still gave me quite a bit of relief, and I'm pretty comfortable as I'm writing this now. My bladder certainly wasn't happy with me for cutting off its relief, though. I felt a pretty painful twinge as I made myself stop peeing.

I'm sure that, giving the consistency with which I've been drinking, the desperation will come back relatively quickly. Hoping I can get through an important phone call without being too distracted, but we'll see what happens.