Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

7 minutes ago, joemamma said:

have you completed your lesson?  any more plans for the day?

No, not yet. I'm trying very hard to hold my pee now (7/10). I'm not sure if I'll continue this, I really need to pee😣

3 minutes ago, Catherine said:

No, not yet. I'm trying very hard to hold my pee now (7/10). I'm not sure if I'll continue this, I really need to pee😣

you can hang on, at least til you get home

14 minutes ago, Catherine said:

You’re only at a 7/10! You still got some time left! Are you squirming at all??

11 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

It’s a math class? That’s literally the worst kind of class to be desperate in 😂 

Yes! But is it the worst? maybe. It actually depends on whether you are able to slack off (I'm not sure it's correct to use this collocation here, but idk english isn't my first language) at it. If you can, then this is not harder than anything else. I'm lucky today because today's teacher is less attentive than the other one 😀.

It's still hard to hold at places where you can't show your need >< But I guess I've just managed to hold it through lesson just by crossing/uncrossing legs. Well, not yet, but there's a few minutes left and I'll be free~ yay! (I hope I will not leak when I will get up from my desk).

6 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Yes! But is it the worst? maybe. It actually depends on whether you are able to slack off (I'm not sure it's correct to use this collocation here, but idk english isn't my first language) at it. If you can, then this is not harder than anything else. I'm lucky today because today's teacher is less attentive than the other one 😀.

It's still hard to hold at places where you can't show your need >< But I guess I've just managed to hold it through lesson just by crossing/uncrossing legs. Well, not yet, but there's a few minutes left and I'll be free~ yay! (I hope I will not leak when I will get up from my desk).

You’re lucky, because math is definitely the worst 😭 I couldn’t leave my stats class for a single second or I would be screwed. Granted, math has never been my strength, but it’s the only class I never took a bathroom break in!!!

Pobrecita! Hahaha, what’re you gonna do after you get out? 🤔 

3 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Pobrecita! Hahaha, what’re you gonna do after you get out? 🤔 

Currently I'm thinking where can I go pee and I will go to that place. And walking is actually painful now. I wish I could put a hand on my crotch now but I'm too shy to do that in public 😥

6 minutes ago, Catherine said:

I wish I could put a hand on my crotch now but I'm too shy to do that in public 😥

Ok, nevermind. I'm staying with one hand in there. I think I'm going to leak a bit if I'll take hand away now.

8 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Currently I'm thinking where can I go pee and I will go to that place. And walking is actually painful now. I wish I could put a hand on my crotch now but I'm too shy to do that in public 😥

Ugh! Are you at the pee dancing stage yet?

2 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Ok, nevermind. I'm staying with one hand in there. I think I'm going to leak a bit if I'll take hand away now.

Wait are you still in class!? 😮

3 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Wait are you still in class!?

No. By "there" I meant the location where my hand was at. I am already out of there and I'm going to a cafe in hope that there will be a free toilet. I'm very worried right now because I'm not sure for how long I can continue holding and if the toilet will be unavailable I'll have to wet myself.

5 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Are you at the pee dancing stage yet?

Yes, I am😖

Just now, Catherine said:

No. By "there" I meant the location where my hand was at. I am already out of there and I'm going to a cafe in hope that there will be a free toilet. I'm very worried right now because I'm not sure for how long I can continue holding and if the toilet will be unavailable I'll have to wet myself.

Yes, I am😖

Oh no! What does you pee dance look like, if you don’t mind me asking? 😝You sound like a 9/10, you can wait a little longer 😉 

Just kidding. Don’t pee yourself in public. Run 😂  

Uwu toilet here is occupied and there is one girl staying next to me in the queue. She doesn't pay attention to me literally dancing behind her and that's very good. It doesn't seem that the toilet is being cleaned or closed, so I think I will wait until it will be available to be used by me.

6 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

What does you pee dance look like, if you don’t mind me asking?

Well, it's basically like running in the place, but I get my legs up more than usual and it's much slower than actual running.

While I was writing this message, I became the only person in queue. Yay! But I've leaked a little (...or maybe not a little.. oh). *pee dancing intensifies* 

Ok, I entered the toilet while I was already leaking. And I almost peed on floor. I tried my best to hold it, but sadly I accidentially released myself while still being in tights. It sucks because I will be very cold without my soaked clothes, but it'll be worse if I will wear them, so I will have to run home like this.
Oh, I planned only the desperation part 😢 I haven't thought that I will soak my tights lol. Turns out, my bladder is smaller than I thought. But the release was very relieving and I can say I almost felt an orgasm.

8 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Uwu toilet here is occupied and there is one girl staying next to me in the queue. She doesn't pay attention to me literally dancing behind her and that's very good. It doesn't seem that the toilet is being cleaned or closed, so I think I will wait until it will be available to be used by me.

Well, it's basically like running in the place, but I get my legs up more than usual and it's much slower than actual running.

While I was writing this message, I became the only person in queue. Yay! But I've leaked a little (...or maybe not a little.. oh). *pee dancing intensifies* 

Sounds like an adorable little dance 🙃 if you gotta squirm, at least you’ll look cute. You should be proud! 😝 

3 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Ok, I entered the toilet while I was already leaking. And I almost peed on floor. I tried my best to hold it, but sadly I accidentially released myself while still being in tights. It sucks because I will be very cold without my soaked clothes, but it'll be worse if I will wear them, so I will have to run home like this.
Oh, I planned only the desperation part 😢 I haven't thought that I will soak my tights lol. Turns out, my bladder is smaller than I thought. But the release was very relieving and I can say I almost felt an orgasm.

Awww geez *Morty voice*

I’m sorry about your tights, but it sounds like you had fun, at the very least! Is it snowing where you’re at? 😮 Maybe you can dry your tights before you go back outside!!

4 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Is it snowing where you’re at?

Nope

5 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Maybe you can dry your tights

You are a little late with this advice ^^

Just now, Catherine said:

You are a little late with this advice ^^

Ehhh, well I tried 🤷🏻‍♂️ the worst part is over right?

Just arrived home at about a 6-6.5, if anyone wants to join me in seeing how well I can hold it on this cold rainy day

On 12/14/2019 at 9:37 AM, Omoguy115 said:

12 hour left and I'm feeling to full starting last night a skipping my morning pee was probably a mistake. I have to go clean my bathroom now after I'll take a shower hopefully I make it 

Ok sorry for not posting as it happen but I got preoccupied buh here's what happen in case you where wondering. When. I cleaned the bathroom I was holding must continuously I did have to clean inside the shower but the sink and toilet where the worst they bitg made me leak. Surprisingly I did leak in the shower but it felt like i was going to burst. I took a warm shower cuz I thought it would help. As soon as I got out and the cold air hit me i completely lost control on the bathroom floor. It came out of me even tho I tried to hold it back it was his pouring out of me I went back in the shower and then you know.. 

1 hour ago, Omoguy115 said:

Ok sorry for not posting as it happen but I got preoccupied buh here's what happen in case you where wondering. When. I cleaned the bathroom I was holding must continuously I did have to clean inside the shower but the sink and toilet where the worst they bitg made me leak. Surprisingly I did leak in the shower but it felt like i was going to burst. I took a warm shower cuz I thought it would help. As soon as I got out and the cold air hit me i completely lost control on the bathroom floor. It came out of me even tho I tried to hold it back it was his pouring out of me I went back in the shower and then you know.. 

How many hours in total? 🙂

12 hours ago, Catherine said:

Thanks for sharing!  This was great!  What sort of tights were they? Thick leggings or the pantyhose sort?