Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

I see. Definitely getting close now. Of course that walk home will probably be just as bad with every step jostling all that pee trapped inside your bladder.

I see. Do you think you're going to leak or are you going to try to keep it all in? And are there many people around to see you during your walk?

That's good. I'm sure you can make it. Just try to not think about all the pressure in your bladder or how good it would feel to let it all flow out~

I bet it's hard to walk with your heavy, throbbing bladder, especially if you're having to constantly grab yourself to prevent an accident. But just keep going. Soon you'll be back home and at your toilet and you'll be able to let it all flow. Just think about how amazing that relief will feel

How much have you leaked? And how badly do you need to go? You could probably wait a little longer for the toilet if you really tried, right?

I want you to go into the bathroom and flush the toilet. After the toilet totally finishes flushing then you can go. Does that seem fair? Shouldn't be that long.

Please let me go

Ook 

Just now, Ishimura said:

I want you to go into the bathroom and flush the toilet. After the toilet totally finishes flushing then you can go. Does that seem fair? Shouldn't be that long.

Ook

Drinking some water and tea right know (5,5 glasses of water and 2 cups of tea already).

I drank 2 glasses more and 2 cups more of tea. I'm at 4/10.

Edited by Olafo (see edit history)

I have done a rapid desperation hold for a while so il going to do that this morning. I’ll have my morning juice and coffee then start drinking a glass of water every 15 mins. I’ll let my bladder have a warm up stretch maybe half full then I’ll empty out and lock down for the hold. 

13 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

He hecho un rápido intento de desesperación por un tiempo, así que lo haré esta mañana. Tomaré mi jugo y café por la mañana y luego comenzaré a beber un vaso de agua cada 15 minutos. Dejaré que mi vejiga se caliente un poco, tal vez hasta la mitad, luego me vaciaré y me cerraré para la bodega. 

Wow please keep us updated