Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

1 hour ago, Bursting_Baby said:

No unfortunately I gave up and had a very long pee not long after taking that pic.

I napped for a couple hours, woke up pretty desperate, and went to the bathroom again. Then I had a big coffee, and a couple of big glasses of water. I’m planning to nap more, and hopefully be absolutely bursting again by the time I wake up.

I love seeing your lovely swollen bulging bursting bladder, especially when I'm holding a very full bladder myself, bordering on desperation. I really hope I can hold my pee long enough and stretch my bladder to bursting point in time for you to wake 😊

7 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

748DD532-5F9F-4D61-BB64-9C89B1D7AC9C.thumb.jpeg.89b9deaeb72f67a65804b56d8e8a8da3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Bursting_Baby said:

So I just downed another big glass of water, and have another poured out two sip on. I also had two more part way through my nap. I’m squirming so much in my bed! My bladder is like a big balloon!

So already bulging again?

6 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

So I just downed another big glass of water, and have another poured out two sip on. I also had two more part way through my nap. I’m squirming so much in my bed! My bladder is like a big balloon!

I just missed your messages. I was at absolute bursting point and your photo helped me hold on to that last few precious minutes of utter desperation. What a lovely huge pee I just had 🤤

4 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Oooh yes! I’d take a pic but I’m much too squirmy 

Does that mean all the photos you make of yourself when bursting you aren't actually even close to your limit? 🤔

1 minute ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I’m about to explode!!! Standing over a container so I can measure thought. Ooooooh it’s about to burst out!

I hope you can hold on till your bladder is blissfully bursting, till the point you cannot hold another second! 🤤

My bladderbegan contracting and started to force the piss out into the container. So I just relaxed and let go, I couldn’t stop myself. It only ended up being 1.3L, which is 200ml less than my record. I guess I’m a little out of practice.

As for the pictures, I’m usually pretty close to my limit when I take them, it’s just a matter of if I can sit still enough, get A good angle, keep my hand from shaking, and keep all the piss inside. And when I’m that full I have very little patience and will give up on taking pics if they don’t work out right away lol

4 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

My bladderbegan contracting and started to force the piss out into the container. So I just relaxed and let go, I couldn’t stop myself. It only ended up being 1.3L, which is 200ml less than my record. I guess I’m a little out of practice.

As for the pictures, I’m usually pretty close to my limit when I take them, it’s just a matter of if I can sit still enough, get A good angle, keep my hand from shaking, and keep all the piss inside. And when I’m that full I have very little patience and will give up on taking pics if they don’t work out right away lol

You get so desperate that you can’t keep the camera still!? 😮 You must have been squirming like crazzzzy

48 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

1.3L Is a very respectable capacity, especially when being out of practice and having been in the same boat myself recently I'm pretty sure that 1.3L would have felt more like 1.55L !

I also think that this is the right choice to make, try take a photo at bursting point or abandon the photo... abandon the photo and keep holding wins every time in my book 🤓

Oh? How many people are watching you? They'd probably tease you less if you just squeezed your muscles and held it back without using your hand.