Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

3 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

It's ok I find it hot but I normally wouldnt do it just because it's hot but my bladder gave away there wasn't anything I could do 

I would assume that you wouldn’t be posting it here if you didn’t enjoy it some, but the situation seemed less than ideal. Are you at least wearing something that will hide it some?

4 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

Lol no but she keeps apologizing for not taking me seriously and actually has cloths I van change into 

That’s good. How bad is the damage on the ones you’re wearing?

5 minutes ago, Thebritishgirl said:

Still holding - maybe a 6 or 7, but I haven't try standing up yet.

Are you aiming to last until a particular time? I think standing up to go and get a drink sounds like a good idea though 🙂

26 minutes ago, Thebritishgirl said:

We'll see. 

It's 21:45, I need to be in bed around midnight as I have work in the morning

Is going to bed full an option? 

Just started a walk with the dog and no one will be home when I get back. Opportunity knocks. 

1 hour ago, Thebritishgirl said:

We'll see. 

It's 21:45, I need to be in bed around midnight as I have work in the morning

An hour to go now then! Looking like a challenge, or too easy?

4 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

An hour to go now then! Looking like a challenge, or too easy?

Can we have an update please, British Girl? 

Just got home from the walk and I'm feeling a bit of double desperation. No spurts yet ... 

Correction ... first leak and what was supposed to be a little leak got away from me and left a small puddle on the kitchen floor. Whoops! 

Have got a lovely damp feeling happening in my undies and my exercise shorts. Feels sensational. 

Edited by wetskipants (see edit history)

I just finished with a mammoth hold, probably my biggest in a long time.

9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: During this time span, I drank 40 ounces of Mountain Dew.

1:00 PM: Last time I peed, and I quite had to go.

2:30: I've drank the first 20 ounces of water, and I'm starting to need to go a little bit. 3/10

3:30: I refill my bottle, and start doing some work on the computer. Urge is increasing, starting to move around a bit more, 4/10.

4:30: Drank another 24 oz of water. Very strong urge, beginning to get fidgety, 6/10.

4:45: Starting to hurt, I'm finding it difficult to focus, and I'm walking around grabbing myself.

5:00: I can feel my bladder bulge distinctly now, it's almost impossible to concentrate as waves of desperation come and go. Still, I manage to get some work done, and refill my water bottle, almost constantly holding myself and dancing around. 7/10

5:15: I leak a little bit, as I reach 8/10. I'm quite desperate now. I drink another 24 ounces of water.

5:30: Normally, I would have wet myself by now in a diaper, but at the present time, I'm not wearing one to give myself incentive to keep holding it and not ruin my nice jeans. My bladder really hurts now, bulging up to my navel, and I'm having difficulty holding it back. If I press on my bladder too much, I start to leak. But I am determined to hold it in until I finish my work no matter what. 8.5/10

5:45: I finish up my work, barely able to concentrate or use the computer in the first place. 9/10 now, my bladder feels as full as it has been in a long long time. I can barely stand up, I'm so desperate. I can't even lift my legs up very high because the press on my bladder. A few moments later, I choose to take a casual stroll outside for a few minutes. Every step is painful, as I try to keep myself clamped shut in the cool evening.

6:00: 10/10. Back inside. This hurts bad, ooh I'm so full. I can't believe I've held it this long. My bladder bulge is as big as I've ever seen or felt it, and it's hard as a rock. If I press on my bladder lightly, I leak out. Even the waist of my jeans now is too much, and I have to take them off because it's too hard to hold my pee with them on. My bladder is screaming at me to let it out, but I want to see how much longer I can last. I can barely even stop moving long enough to take a picture of my bulge, and a couple of times I leaked into my underwear trying to get the camera positioned.

20191113_190049.thumb.jpg.354e16608b97d229c463f20fdff80f78.jpg

6:15: I put my diaper on at last, and have to restrain the absolutely maddening desire to let it out. I argued with myself in my mind, "Please, let me pee!", "No, you can hold it for longer." The pressure was driving me mad, as I had to keep holding myself to keep it in now, I was simply unable to hold it in any other way. I wanted to make it to 6:30 no matter how bad I had to pee. 

6:18: Absolutely dying to pee, sooo painful, I've just leaked a bit more. I'm about to explode I can't hold it any more. I've positioned my crotch on the corner of the table to hold it now.

6:21: Large 3 second leak, was able to stop it only just. I'm at my limit, I'm seriously about to wet myself where I crouch. I can't even squirm or it comes out, but I'm can't stop or I'll explode. Help, I'm not gonna make it to 6:30.

6:23: That last leak bought me a couple of moments before I filled right back up again. Absolutely nothing helps any more, holding myself hurts, crossing my legs hurts and makes me leak, even straddling the edge of the table makes the bottom of my bladder hurt, even though it's still helping to hold back the major leaks. I'm getting and succumbing to urges to push which is making it impossible to hold even using the edge of the chair, the pressure is too much to bear.

6:27: I can't hold it any more, it's coming out.

Before & After my accident.

20191113_191345.jpg.4c119bf147356f08a0f8d47d9be591d0.jpg

Doing a hold for the first time in a while, I last peed at about 10pm and it’s now 4am. In that time (5 hours) I’ve had a medium coke, 2 mugs of tea, and am about halfway through my third big glass of water.

im feeling nice and full. I’m at about an 8/10 — not painful yet, but I’m constantly aware of my bladder, which is getting to be firm and bulgy.

Now I’m sitting here sipping my water, massaging the ball of piss sitting between my hips, feeling the delicious pressure of my overfilling bladder on my G spot.

What a lovely idea/though Bursting_baby :). It sounds like your bladder is filling up very rapid. Are you still able to sit still and feel calm? Or are you beyond that point? Or is your bladder control beyond needless nervously anyway ;)?

I can still sit still and look calm onthe outside, but on the inside I’m very desperate and full. When I have to stand up and move around I can’t stand up straight and need to be very careful not to jostle my swollen bladder

7 hours ago, Saltie said:

I just finished with a mammoth hold, probably my biggest in a long time.

9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: During this time span, I drank 40 ounces of Mountain Dew.

1:00 PM: Last time I peed, and I quite had to go.

2:30: I've drank the first 20 ounces of water, and I'm starting to need to go a little bit. 3/10

3:30: I refill my bottle, and start doing some work on the computer. Urge is increasing, starting to move around a bit more, 4/10.

4:30: Drank another 24 oz of water. Very strong urge, beginning to get fidgety, 6/10.

4:45: Starting to hurt, I'm finding it difficult to focus, and I'm walking around grabbing myself.

5:00: I can feel my bladder bulge distinctly now, it's almost impossible to concentrate as waves of desperation come and go. Still, I manage to get some work done, and refill my water bottle, almost constantly holding myself and dancing around. 7/10

5:15: I leak a little bit, as I reach 8/10. I'm quite desperate now. I drink another 24 ounces of water.

5:30: Normally, I would have wet myself by now in a diaper, but at the present time, I'm not wearing one to give myself incentive to keep holding it and not ruin my nice jeans. My bladder really hurts now, bulging up to my navel, and I'm having difficulty holding it back. If I press on my bladder too much, I start to leak. But I am determined to hold it in until I finish my work no matter what. 8.5/10

5:45: I finish up my work, barely able to concentrate or use the computer in the first place. 9/10 now, my bladder feels as full as it has been in a long long time. I can barely stand up, I'm so desperate. I can't even lift my legs up very high because the press on my bladder. A few moments later, I choose to take a casual stroll outside for a few minutes. Every step is painful, as I try to keep myself clamped shut in the cool evening.

6:00: 10/10. Back inside. This hurts bad, ooh I'm so full. I can't believe I've held it this long. My bladder bulge is as big as I've ever seen or felt it, and it's hard as a rock. If I press on my bladder lightly, I leak out. Even the waist of my jeans now is too much, and I have to take them off because it's too hard to hold my pee with them on. My bladder is screaming at me to let it out, but I want to see how much longer I can last. I can barely even stop moving long enough to take a picture of my bulge, and a couple of times I leaked into my underwear trying to get the camera positioned.

20191113_190049.thumb.jpg.354e16608b97d229c463f20fdff80f78.jpg

Superb bladder bulge!

4 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Yes. Holding on till bed time. How are you doing? 

I'm just fine,only 1/10 yet.

It's kinda like my 1 intentional hold and I'm not good at keeping myself hydrated

3 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

748DD532-5F9F-4D61-BB64-9C89B1D7AC9C.thumb.jpeg.89b9deaeb72f67a65804b56d8e8a8da3.jpeg

Nice, you still holding?

2 hours ago, Burt said:

Nice, you still holding?

No unfortunately I gave up and had a very long pee not long after taking that pic.

I napped for a couple hours, woke up pretty desperate, and went to the bathroom again. Then I had a big coffee, and a couple of big glasses of water. I’m planning to nap more, and hopefully be absolutely bursting again by the time I wake up.