Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

Yay! I peed all over the floor while I was walking around, letting it trickle down my legs. I got to leak while I was cooking, and make a puddle as I vacuumed. I peed while doing the dishes and also while dancing to some music. I love being this wet. I feel so great.

4 hours ago, LivingOmo said:

I just really like peeing over and over again, releasing as much hot liquid all ove myself as much as possible. I love this kink. I’m going to keep wetting myself now.

Same. The best feeling ever. I wish I had more pee stored some times when the omo wave mood hits me haha. 

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Do you like to pee while in a headstand?

It feels soooo nice! 

upsidedown.mov

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 3.16.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 4.40.53 AM.png

17 hours ago, LivingOmo said:

I peed all over the floor while I was walking around, letting it trickle down my legs.  ...  and also while dancing to some music. I love being this wet. I feel so great.

Very sexy habit. I guess that you'll wait beforehand until your need is intense?

Looks like I am on my own. Ah well I enjoy feeling my bladder swell so may as well continue alone. My morning juice and coffee have arrived in my bladder making it nice and plump.  Just finished a glass of water and just making a cup of tea so they should really make it start to expand soon. 

Walking to my car, going to be really hard to drive, which reminds me of the time I came running home full and bursting to pee, but ended up waiting another hour, apparently my girlfriend was at home waiting, she knew I wanted to pee and demanded that I hold, we made crazy love after that, with a full a busting bladder of course 

1 hour ago, ntiu_123 said:

Out on the field, haven’t peed for hours, really desperate now, no toilets nearby. 

So are you driving home rn?

10 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

3.5 hour holding and although I am on a team call (working from home) I have had to undo my jeans to accommodate my overly swollen bladder

A9B762C4-64F1-44D5-A8A2-8A9FC1B0F4B6.jpeg

7DB202E6-833C-4283-BA17-BB7907971096.jpeg

Superb as ever, did you measure the amount?

Just back from a late night walk and at a good 7/10. Tempted to keep holding on and risk an accident, even though everyone is asleep and there's no real option to shower before going to bed. 

6 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

A situation you find yourself in willingly?

Unfortunately no 

7 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

A situation you find yourself in willingly?

Been a hell of a night/ morning my pipes busted under my sink last night while we was both at work and flooded my house. We had to stay with my boss last night and her and her damn kids hogged the bathroom this morning and I woke up bursting to go but couldnt go before leaving her house.we got stuck in traffic earlier so now we're late getting to our meeting we have this morning. I'm really scared to tell her that I desperately need her to stop and let me use a bathroom because we are 3 hrs away from the place we're supposed to go and we're already late I dont know what to do honestly.

5 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

Unfortunately no 

Been a hell of a night/ morning my pipes busted under my sink last night while we was both at work and flooded my house. We had to stay with my boss last night and her and her damn kids hogged the bathroom this morning and I woke up bursting to go but couldnt go before leaving her house.we got stuck in traffic earlier so now we're late getting to our meeting we have this morning. I'm really scared to tell her that I desperately need her to stop and let me use a bathroom because we are 3 hrs away from the place we're supposed to go and we're already late I dont know what to do honestly.

I’m pretty sure if you don’t ask, there will be a lot more embarrassment involved for you than if you do. If you’re already desperate, chances are a 3 hour wait will result in at least one accident in that time. 

6 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

By which I’m guessing it’s also one that can’t end with fun?

I literally just pissed my pants in my bosses truck while she was driving because she wouldn't stop

1 minute ago, Allyoucandrink said:

I’m pretty sure if you don’t ask, there will be a lot more embarrassment involved for you than if you do. If you’re already desperate, chances are a 3 hour wait will result in at least one accident in that time. 

I asked her to stop because I really needed to go and she looked at me like I was crazy and said no we're already late your an adult you can hold it 

1 minute ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Sorry 😞

It's ok I find it hot but I normally wouldnt do it just because it's hot but my bladder gave away there wasn't anything I could do