Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

6 minutes ago, Spoony said:

That is tempting but I don’t have a change of pants if I do lose control! 

That should not happen, but I think you can do it without wetting yourself.

1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

No 🙂 Not gonna show

Yes you can hide your need. How bad is it at the moment? Do you already feel your drinks?

Honestly, I didn't even finish that drink, I just felt way too full when I was sitting. Now I'm walking, and it's so much better. About 8,5.

Now all I care about is how to keep it cool and not to rush to the bathroom the moment we walk in...

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Honestly, I didn't even finish that drink, I just felt way too full when I was sitting. Now I'm walking, and it's so much better. About 8,5.

Now all I care about is how to keep it cool and don't rush to the bathroom the moment we walk in...

Can you delay the walk a bit? Do some window shopping or sightseeing? As long as you can walk and stand upright your need will be under control.

When you come home, you have to wash your hands first 😉

Edited by waterrat (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, waterrat said:

Can you delay the walk a bit? Do some window shopping or sightseeing? As long as you can walk and stand upright your need will be under control.

When you come home, you have to wash your hands first 😉

It's far too cold to walk, but we bought some stuff on the way home and had to sort it out at first, and now he occupied the bathroom 😣

1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

It's far too cold to walk, but we bought some stuff on the way home and had to sort it out at first, and now he occupied the bathroom 😣

No problem, calm down, as long as you are alone you can do anything to help yourself holding on!

11 minutes ago, waterrat said:

Sounds pretty intense! Do you think you could have waited if you really had to?

I think yes, there must've been a bit more room in my bladder. I had enough fun though!

That’s sound alike a lot of of fun @soo-pis-sed you did really well out in public waiting like that and hiding your need from your bf. Has he ever seen you frantically desperate? I bet if he heard how long you peed for after showing no urge he’d have been amazed!!!

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

That’s sound alike a lot of of fun @soo-pis-sed you did really well out in public waiting like that and hiding your need from your bf. Has he ever seen you frantically desperate? I bet if he heard how long you peed for after showing no urge he’d have been amazed!!!

Nah, he doesn't understand how amazing full bladder can be... For him, it's just a source of discomfort.

5 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Nah, he doesn't understand how amazing full bladder can be... For him, it's just a source of discomfort.

I reckon he could enjoy your full bladder though if you let him have some fun while you are full as would make things extra tight and you be so squirmy 😊🤭

Need help holding. Just got done with work, in a cab going to hotel. Really desperate. Any words of encouragement....trying not to pee my uniform. Also trying not to squirm to much in front of crew. ..

1 hour ago, Olafo said:

Sounds fun! How much do you think you can hold it?

I just lost control while holding and being on the phone! I wet my panties.

1 minute ago, LivingOmo said:

Yeah I’m still on the phone call right now so I can’t change

Mmmmm, nice! I think you should stay in them the rest of the night. Doesn't it feel good?

Just now, Tonsor said:

Mmmmm, nice! I think you should stay in them the rest of the night. Doesn't it feel good?

Yeah I really like it. I hope that person didn’t notice