Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

Tummy is feeling nice and tight but otherwise I've got this under control for the time being!

Im lying down on the bed right now, wouldn't want to get up and move around too much though; that'd be asking for trouble.

46 minutes ago, nonono! said:

Tummy is feeling nice and tight but otherwise I've got this under control for the time being!

Im lying down on the bed right now, wouldn't want to get up and move around too much though; that'd be asking for trouble.

How you feeling now?!

Currently in a predicament at work! Two of my colleagues have gone home and one is at lunch meaning I’m on my own!

i am so extremely close to losing control! Can’t cross my legs any tighter and I can’t even fidget or hold myself as it’s a shared office so I don’t want to draw attention to myself! 😖😖

10 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Currently in a predicament at work! Two of my colleagues have gone home and one is at lunch meaning I’m on my own!

i am so extremely close to losing control! Can’t cross my legs any tighter and I can’t even fidget or hold myself as it’s a shared office so I don’t want to draw attention to myself! 😖😖

Can you stand up and walk to and fro a bit?

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

It’s all good; he came back just in time! Ahhh sweet relief! 😂

Sounds like you had some entertainment in work then rather than a boring Friday. I hope you kept some professionalism when he came back and didn’t run whimpering and squirming to the loo immediately 🤣😂

Hey guys, i'm doing a hold today, i'm already pretty desperate. Let's see how long i can hold it until i wet myself (i definitely won't be able to hold longer than 3 more hours from now). Would be cool if you guys give me some challenges to complete.

40 minutes ago, PantsWetter99 said:

Hey guys, i'm doing a hold today, i'm already pretty desperate. Let's see how long i can hold it until i wet myself (i definitely won't be able to hold longer than 3 more hours from now). Would be cool if you guys give me some challenges to complete.

Are you home?

and i've overestimated my bladder a bit, now i realize that i definitely wouldn't make it 2 more hours. I already really have to go. I can only hold it for 1 hour more tops. 

Just now, PantsWetter99 said:

can i let a bit of pee out in the toilet before? i have to go a little too much to be able to go out right now. 

Hmm... You said "challenges", shouldn't challenge be hard?

But ok, you can pee 50 ml.

it hurt to stop i probably peed a bit more, sorry. But i'm still really desperate. There is a gas station i could drive to right now, it's just 5 minutes away. People there are going to see i'm really desperate but i'm not ready to wet myself there, i'm a bit too apprehensive too. I'll try to get back home after i get coffee.

Just now, PantsWetter99 said:

it hurt to stop i probably peed a bit more, sorry. But i'm still really desperate. There is a gas station i could drive to right now, it's just 5 minutes away. People there are going to see i'm really desperate but i'm not ready to wet myself there, i'm a bit too apprehensive too. I'll try to get back home after i get coffee.

Fine. If you're in a car, you can pee a little bit into that empty cup.

i got a coffee at the coffee machine there, drove back and now i'm back home at my computer. There was only one person aside from the cashier there so i paid relatively quickly. Also I'm leaking right now, i can't hold it much longer. I HAVE to go right now.  

my bladder hurts now, i'm leaking more and more, i'm going to have an accident if i can't use the toilet soon. (but i'm fine with that too). How much longer to i have to hold until i can let go?

23 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Fine. If you're in a car, you can pee a little bit into that empty cup.

sorry, i didn't see that message. i was going to the gas station at that time. But yeah, i have to pee right now.