Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

1 hour ago, StubbornBunny said:

Does anybody want to help with a hold? Currently 7/10 just got back from doing the shopping 

Are you still holding? If you would like company I'll hold with you.

1 hour ago, Calvin1 said:

Are you still holding? If you would like company I'll hold with you.

Yes, still holding. Had a little leak about 5 minutes ago, i'm not sure how much longer i can hold it. Starting to get unbarable.

44 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

Yes, still holding. Had a little leak about 5 minutes ago, i'm not sure how much longer i can hold it. Starting to get unbarable.

I am, although not sitting still anymore. Haven't leaked yet, afraid that I would completely loose it if I did. 

21 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

I am, although not sitting still anymore. Haven't leaked yet, afraid that I would completely loose it if I did. 

Are you still holding?

I don't want to go to hard on my bladder considering that I'm planning capacity measuring tomorrow, but I'm currently enjoying getting to work without peeing and can offer some words of support.

1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Are you still holding?

I don't want to go to hard on my bladder considering that I'm planning capacity measuring tomorrow, but I'm currently enjoying getting to work without peeing and can offer some words of support.

Just coming back on to reply. Ahhh, no sweet relief. Almost peed on hotel floor, but made it to bathroom. Guess now I can get some sleep.😀

8 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Just coming back on to reply. Ahhh, no sweet relief. Almost peed on hotel floor, but made it to bathroom. Guess now I can get some sleep.😀

Ok then, congrats on making it!

42 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Ok, plans changed. I can't do it tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to do it today. I'll only have 6 hours though, so I'm not sure.

Good luck. You have my support.

So, my initial plan was to start drinking 250 ml every half an hour, since morning pee. It happened so that I had some tea in the morning and first peed at 11:55 am. So I drank about 200 ml at 12 and added 250 at 12:30, 13:00 and 13:30. It's 13:40 here and I can feel my bladder filling up, about 3/10 now. When I reach 7/10, I'll go for a walk, because this way I can hold much more, and turn back home no sooner than 9,5/10 (of course I'll keep drinking 250 ml every half an hour during my walk). Then I'll try to hold for some more time at home (I just can't take a risk of having an accident outside). When I have to admit I just can't go on, I'll pee in the bottle and, I believe, find out my capacity.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

It's 7/10 already and keeps growing fast. Soon I'll gulp the next portion of water (making it 1,75L) and go outside. I guess this walk isn't going to be long.

So, it's been 2L of water and 3 h 50 min since my last pee. I'm back home standing (more like leaning) in the bathtub hoping to hold for a few minutes more. I have no words in my vocabulary to describe how full my bladder is, I'm way beyond the point where I would've given up if the whole deal wasn't about max capacity measuring. I can't type anymore...

3 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So, it's been 2L of water and 3 h 50 min since my last pee. I'm back home standing (more like leaning) in the bathtub hoping to hold for a few minutes more. I have no words in my vocabulary to describe how full my bladder is, I'm way beyond the point where I would've given up if the whole deal wasn't about max capacity measuring. I can't type anymore...

Does your bladder bulge when full?  How about pictures?

Okay, so today was a really stressful day of university and I am finally on my bus home. I havn't peed since I woke up at 6am and right now its 5:45pm. I drank 2 liters of water over the day and I am sooooooo desperate and the bumps in the roa dont make me feel better. I am not sure if i can hold it till i am home...

14 minutes ago, Scalar said:

Okay, so today was a really stressful day of university and I am finally on my bus home. I havn't peed since I woke up at 6am and right now its 5:45pm. I drank 2 liters of water over the day and I am sooooooo desperate and the bumps in the roa dont make me feel better. I am not sure if i can hold it till i am home...

Hold on, you can do it. 

1 hour ago, WailinJenny said:

Been holding for about 4.5 hours, up to about a 6.5 out of 10.

Welcoming challenges and/or control, either here or on the Discord 🙂

Every 15 minutes roll a die.

1 - 2 -> Drink a glass of ice water

3 - 5 -> Press on your bladder for a minute.

6 -> Pee for 5 seconds

Anyone here¿ 

Im holding. Might nit make it for another 30 minutes, then again, thata what i thought 30 minutes ago. But now i had two more cups of green tea, so this time its definitly going to be a challange. I alreasy cant sit still. 8/10 def. Anyone here to support me? Depending on hiw it gies, i might measure 

15 minutes ago, Snnwr said:

Anyone here¿ 

Im holding. Might nit make it for another 30 minutes, then again, thata what i thought 30 minutes ago. But now i had two more cups of green tea, so this time its definitly going to be a challange. I alreasy cant sit still. 8/10 def. Anyone here to support me? Depending on hiw it gies, i might measure 

8/10 is not much, you can wait way longer than 30 minutes more