Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

I am around. I just noticed I was feeling a little full and was about to go pee but then I remembered that I am home alone. My bladder is a little swollen but not much so I have made a cup of tea to expand it some more. 

Oh my goodness. I was just about to post that my bladder was starting to feel nicely swollen and that I had just drink 800 ml water to expand it further. But then my boss phoned and I was on the call for 20 minutes during which time my bladder continued to swell. I had to fumble my belt open while I was on the phone to her - hope she didn’t hear! I have just got off the phone and stood up to reveal a very distended bladder 

32BDCDE8-BB82-432C-B86A-7A2E466D9117.jpeg

2 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Oh my goodness. I was just about to post that my bladder was starting to feel nicely swollen and that I had just drink 800 ml water to expand it further. But then my boss phoned and I was on the call for 20 minutes during which time my bladder continued to swell. I had to fumble my belt open while I was on the phone to her - hope she didn’t hear! I have just got off the phone and stood up to reveal a very distended bladder 

32BDCDE8-BB82-432C-B86A-7A2E466D9117.jpeg

Nice pic- can you keep holding now?

1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

Yes I am holding on for now. I would describe my bladder as “very full” though!

5622EC10-89AB-4747-9F05-2290CE7178D9.jpeg

Yep!!! Lol 

Would love to see a vid where we can see the pee stream if you want to? But for now think you can keep holding?? 😏

10 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

I am trying very hard. I am sat at my desk trying to do some work still my I am wiggling my toes trying to ignore the urge and the rock hard swelling. 

When did u last pee?

8.30am. Have drunk a glass of juice, a large coffee, a tea and 1.5l water since then. 

wow!!!! Am not surprised your bladder is swollen 😂🙂

5 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

It’s so swollen I can’t stand up straight or suck my stomach in. All I can do is hobble round cradling yo swollen bulge. 

Really? Would love to see a vid of you walking! 🙂

5 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Really? Would love to see a vid of you walking! 🙂

Sadly I didn’t manage that before giving in. Maybe it’s one for the future.  Here’s a few pics of me fully swollen before bursting!

C20BDCC1-C3C3-4499-8B98-99380EDF512B.jpeg

270D75B6-62F6-413F-82A0-FD7717F428D1.jpeg

6CD7B1CB-3683-416D-91E2-2C794FEFF7C7.jpeg

6 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Sadly I didn’t manage that before giving in. Maybe it’s one for the future.  Here’s a few pics of me fully swollen before bursting!

C20BDCC1-C3C3-4499-8B98-99380EDF512B.jpeg

270D75B6-62F6-413F-82A0-FD7717F428D1.jpeg

6CD7B1CB-3683-416D-91E2-2C794FEFF7C7.jpeg

No worries! Did you measure? 

14 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

No worries! Did you measure? 

I did. 1350ml.  I seem to have found my limit somewhere between 1350 and 1400 (I have beaten 1400 only 3 times).  Anything over 1300 feels mega full and difficult to hold. 

I did. 1350ml.  I seem to have found my limit somewhere between 1350 and 1400 (I have beaten 1400 only 3 times).  Anything over 1300 feels mega full and difficult to hold. 

That’s good- did a kind of unplanned hold yesterday - drank about 2 litres over 3 hours, was amazed to measure 1400! It didn’t feel that full at all and first time I have had the chance for ages!!