Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

14 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

No worries! Did you measure? 

I did. 1350ml.  I seem to have found my limit somewhere between 1350 and 1400 (I have beaten 1400 only 3 times).  Anything over 1300 feels mega full and difficult to hold. 

1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

I did. 1350ml.  I seem to have found my limit somewhere between 1350 and 1400 (I have beaten 1400 only 3 times).  Anything over 1300 feels mega full and difficult to hold. 

That’s good- did a kind of unplanned hold yesterday - drank about 2 litres over 3 hours, was amazed to measure 1400! It didn’t feel that full at all and first time I have had the chance for ages!!

I think I'm gonna have a good one for tonight/tomorrow. I got to work in 15 minutes and plan on holding all night and see how long I go into tomorrow. I'll be starting now, but won't increase water/fluid intakes until halfway through my shift. Then I'll see how I am when I get home. 

6 hours ago, PrinceLaharl said:

I think I'm gonna have a good one for tonight/tomorrow. I got to work in 15 minutes and plan on holding all night and see how long I go into tomorrow. I'll be starting now, but won't increase water/fluid intakes until halfway through my shift. Then I'll see how I am when I get home. 

Hows it going so far? Any urge to pee yet?

6 hours ago, StubbornBunny said:

Hows it going so far? Any urge to pee yet?

Well, I'm still holding. I got home and fell asleep as I was only around a 4 or so then. Now I just woke up and it's around a 8.5-9. Getting more water now. 

Hmm maybe after rethinking it's more of an 7.5-8. I'm still sleepy, working 16 hours yesterday didn't help. 

Edited by PrinceLaharl (see edit history)

On 10/15/2019 at 1:57 PM, CenturyChild said:

Sadly I didn’t manage that before giving in. Maybe it’s one for the future.  Here’s a few pics of me fully swollen before bursting!

C20BDCC1-C3C3-4499-8B98-99380EDF512B.jpeg

270D75B6-62F6-413F-82A0-FD7717F428D1.jpeg

6CD7B1CB-3683-416D-91E2-2C794FEFF7C7.jpeg

Wow, i woud also love a video of you holding. This is amazing

On 10/8/2019 at 1:33 AM, Sammy Raeh said:

Do you think you're about to burst?

Pissed myself that day. Held the rest and made it to a toilet. Then got a new pair of pants 

Really really full at the moment. Have been dying for a leak since 3  hrs