Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

I'm a 8/9 and in the car with family so I'm trying my best to not let it show but its soooooooo hard with my skin tight Jean's a bumpy road and a tight seat belt

This morning I decided to take advantage of the last nice day before the rain comes, and spend the day in the mountains. All without using the toilet. I first went on a via ferrata, then I drove over a mountain pass with many narrow curves, before heading to a cafe for some ice cream and coffee. After that i visited a large church where they just had a mess. At this point my bladder already leaked a bit. Now I'm in my car heading home, but stuck in a major traffic jam... This seems to delay me for at least another hour... Quite a lot if the bladder is already sending you urgent signals of needing to be emptied immediately!

1 minute ago, malecon666 said:

This morning I decided to take advantage of the last nice day before the rain comes, and spend the day in the mountains. All without using the toilet. I first went on a via ferrata, then I drove over a mountain pass with many narrow curves, before heading to a cafe for some ice cream and coffee. After that i visited a large church where they just had a mess. At this point my bladder already leaked a bit. Now I'm in my car heading home, but stuck in a major traffic jam... This seems to delay me for at least another hour... Quite a lot if the bladder is already sending you urgent signals of needing to be emptied immediately!

After getting out of the jam how long until you get home

13 minutes ago, malecon666 said:

Please keep us updated! You sound like u have to keep holding in 

So, this will be my first time doing this. Well the live action part...

I'm at a 6/10 right now and been holding for around 7 hours now. Going to eat lunch soon and keep going see how long it goes. Been a long time since I've done an extensive hold. 

I'm at home now. Traffic jam has finally eased after around 45 mins. Now without the ever-pressing safety belt, I feel like I could hold on some more for quite some time. The attached picture I took just now. You can see the bladder is slightly distented, and some minor leaking occurred, but I guess I can still go on for some hours, maybe even prepare some long-outstanding omorashi clips of myself :-)

IMG_20191014_1828379_2.jpg

11 minutes ago, malecon666 said:

I'm at home now. Traffic jam has finally eased after around 45 mins. Now without the ever-pressing safety belt, I feel like I could hold on some more for quite some time. The attached picture I took just now. You can see the bladder is slightly distented, and some minor leaking occurred, but I guess I can still go on for some hours, maybe even prepare some long-outstanding omorashi clips of myself 🙂

IMG_20191014_1828379_2.jpg

you look like your about to burst! if you go a few more hours i will be impressed

Just now, StubbornBunny said:

you look like your about to burst! if you go a few more hours i will be impressed

i think you should, pour yourself another drink though 😄

8 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

i think you should, pour yourself another drink though 😄

No I don't drink any more currently, I just let the water already in my system slowly build up some more pressure.

Anybody want to control my bladder? currently 8.5/10 so im already prettyyyyyy desperate. Will be going for a walk in the forest in about 30 minutes. Lets see if i can hold on or lose it while im there 😄

7 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

Anybody want to control my bladder? currently 8.5/10 so im already prettyyyyyy desperate. Will be going for a walk in the forest in about 30 minutes. Lets see if i can hold on or lose it while im there 😄

I'm happy to help! I'm at a 6/10 myself, wearing bright blue boxers. Feel free to give orders or challenges 😊🤭

11 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Is anyone holding tonight? I drank a liter of soda and water two hours ago, and I haven't peed...

Not overtly but I've been putting out off while studying for awhile now...I could definitely go for a pee

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Drink a half liter with me and let's see what happens.

I’m sipping tea right now. After all the coffee this afternoon followed by 3 bottles of water I'm well hydrated

That's a lot of liquid. When did you last pee, and how's your bladder?

I drank 1.5 liters just now, and im starting on another .5 liter.