Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

4 hours ago, peechie said:

Nah 😂 I live out of town. I could drive to the local dumpster if I wanted to live dangerously lol

I’ve wet walking to my house lots of times while I was living in town tho!

Can we hear more?

I've just woken up, and I'm in bed in black shorts and a white tee. I need to go badly but I don't want to get up (7-8/10?) Any ideas?

Woke up about 4 hours ago, had a few cups of tea; not really bursting, but it's 6,5/10 already, and 65% of my thoughts are about my bladder :D

I can't really enjoy desperation around the bathroom, so I prefer a walk when possible. It's pretty cold outside though. Almost sure I'll just stay at home eventually, but still looking for a motivation to go outside.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Woke up about 4 hours ago, had a few cups of tea; not really bursting, but it's 6,5/10 already, and 65% of my thoughts are about my bladder 😄

I can't really enjoy desperation around the bathroom, so I prefer a walk when possible. It's pretty cold outside though. Almost sure I'll just stay at home eventually, but still looking for a motivation to go outside.

Going out for a walk is really good for your health. So go out in the fresh air, obviouly without a visit to the bathroom

Sooo I was thinking of getting dressed - and fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was 8,5-9/10. So I decided to start that 100 ml challenge I've thought of but haven't tried. My idea was as follows:

1. Reach 9/10 (no more for me, I'd just fail immediately)

2. Pee exactly 100 ml. I use a 100 ml medical pee container.

3. Add some water (just a few gulps will do, it's not about the quantity) and wait for 15 minutes.

4. Repeat, next time wait 25 min, then 35, 45 and so on.

Sounds very easy, especially if you don't doubt your holding skills, but in fact it's not. You won't use a powerful stream to fill the container! I must pee really slowly and stop every now and then to make sure I'm gonna do it precisely. It's really hard to stop, and during the following holding time it feels like I might just leak any moment. 

I'm at 35 minutes pause now, 15 min to go, which seems an eternity.

Wound it up on 25 min of 45 - couldn't help leaking no matter how I tried. My verdict: good thing for everyone who enjoys the very last stage of desperation and wants it to last longer. I loved 1 hour 40 minutes of pure bursting.

Guest supersquirmy75

I am actually bursting in real time! I'm home alone and wondering how much longer I can hold it!!