Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I started holding a few hours ago at the end of my shift.  I drank about 1.5 powerade bottles full of water before the end of the shift.  When I left, I had that somewhat odd sensation I sometimes get when I know I need to pee but I'm not anywhere near actual desperation.  That mix of feeling like there's a little pee right behind the pee hole but zero bladder tension.  I chalk this up to the fact that I was at work, not that far on, and slightly aroused.

I drove from work to Walmart, finishing off the last half of that powerade bottle.  I went shopping for some new underwear and pants, but came up short on pants.  I picked up some underwear and a tall can of beer and left.  I drank another half bottle of water on the rest of the drive home.  When I got home, there was something of a family emergency to deal with, and so I had to set aside my own "personal emergency" for the time being.  I went to the restroom and let out a little less than half of my estimated bladder capacity.  Of course, stopping halfway through gave me a great sensation of desperation, but with no real threat of losing control.

About an hour later, the situation resolved, I started cooking dinner.  I banged back another full bottle while I cooked.  The water running in the sink almost made me rush to the restroom, but I persevered.  Dinner over, I've been in my room, kicking back half of my beer and another bottle of water.  I am currently somewhere around a 6 or 7, with pangs that make me think I may be at 8.  I am sitting on the edge of the chair, rocking back and forth to help my poor bladder while I take my hands away to type this message.  I may kill the beer and start getting this show on the road.  I am considering what to wear, though, as I plan on totally losing control.  The new underwear will certainly make an appearance, lol, but I'm not sure if I should stop there or bring some pants or shorts to the party.  I was thinking that I might layer up on underwear, too, but I'm reconsidering because I don't know if I can handle the pressure from all those waistbands long enough to get to the bathroom.

I went for some white khakis and a belt.  I think I'm going to play out a little "got stuck in traffic on the way home from the office" thing in my head.  I'm at a 9 right now.  I already ducked off to the bathroom once or twice, letting a little out to keep it going while I wait for the housemates to fuck off.  I just heard them do all their bedtime things and go to bed.  Holy shit.  Just knowing that they were going to bed and that I would be able to release made me lose a spurt.  Nothing is showing through.  I hope I can make it.  I put on a belt and jacked it pretty tight even though my bladder was already straining my waist band and I feel like I'm going to go blind and crazy from needing to piss.

Will post updates soon

So, I know my last post was all over the place.  I was rushing and just trying to make my fingers keep up with my brain's panicked thoughts.  I just kept looking for threads to respond to in an attempt to keep my mind preoccupied enough to last until the right moment.

I finished typing here, grabbed a few things (laundry bag, bathrobe, phone, more water :O) and did a sort of skip-hobble-stumble-run over the gigantic 4 feet between my room and the bathroom.  I plopped my stuff down and almost immediately lost several dribbles and a drop.  I hunched over and called upon all my will power to hold back for just another minute and stopped the flood before it became visible.  I usually like to take pictures, because I'm a big ol' exhibitionist pervert, and this time I decided to do video! 🙂 

Got my super-pro camera setup (cell phone and some random shit behind it) and sat at the edge of the tub.  My initial plan was to do a desperately hopeless challenge where I had to smoke a whole cigarette before I was allowed to put my legs together or grab myself.  I lit up, turned on the sink for audio cover, spread my legs, planted my free hand on my knee and hit record.

Nothing.  Absolutely fucking nothing.  That will power I had summoned before was a bit too much and my bladder went into total withdrawal and did nothing.  Very slight pressure, no urge to pee at all.  I tried wiggling, massaging my belly, leaning forward, nothing.  I was annoyed because I had almost finished the cigarette and I didn't feel like smoking another.  I leaned forward, turned off the recording, and stood up to put out the butt.  Bam, it hit me again.  It seems like part of the problem was just the height of the bathtub.  It must have forced me to sit at an angle that took the pressure off, but now that crutch was gone.  I punched record again, and a quick spurt came out.  Nothing visible.  Good.  I took my seated position again and this time felt the pressure.  It must have been because my brain was now back into "Oh my God, this nonsense needs to leave your body ASAP" mode.  I wiggled, grabbed, rocked, moaned, rubbed, and dribbled for a couple of minutes.  Finally, I couldn't bear to wait any longer and started letting out small spurts into my new briefs which, in turn, started to soak through to my white khaki pants. 

I wanted to be as wet as humanly possible.  I had been holding for a long damn time and I wanted the pay off.  At this point, my pants were so wet that my bladder was just not convinced that there was much good reason to keep holding back anymore, and it didn't.  Spurts became streams became floods.  I made quite a puddle on the floor.  I'll spare the details because I hope to have a video uploaded either tonight or tomorrow (I had a couple of clips, it's late, and I'm pretty sure I need to edit out my face at least once). 

In summary, I completely soaked my pants and briefs.  At a certain point, the flow became a barely-controlled, intermittent stream that only became interrupted because I was having a little fun with it.  I pulled down my pants and watched my piss flow out from the tip of my dick, through my briefs, and down to my half-on pants and the large puddle on the floor.  I was wearing two shirts, and both had a large, circular wet patch reaching well up to my naval and higher.  I still had to go, though.  It was no longer urgent, though, now I was just fucking around (as if that wasn't what all of this was, anyways).  I grabbed some more underwear out of my laundry bag and started putting on layers, wetting each one as I pulled them up and down in whatever order and feeling as my entire pelvic area became a pound or two heavier with the weight of my piss-laden clothes.

Then is was shower time.  I rinsed out the clothes under the shower, wrung them out, and tossed them into the laundry.  I had to put 3 towels into the laundry due to the mess I left on the bathroom floor.  At least I was so hydrated that I'm positive that there is absolutely zero smell.  I have never been able to have a desperate experience with yellow piss, I think it might actually take me a day or two to get as desperate as I was without drinking excess fluids.  Maybe some vitamin B supplements and white clothes next time as an experiment?

Anyways, I'll have a video up soonish.  I honestly already have to pee again, I'm still kind of in the mood and I can't decide whether or not to just wet in the toilet for shits and giggles or just be a normal person and relieve myself and go to bed.  It's enough footage that I'll probably put it in a separate thread, but I'll throw up a couple of pics here in a second.

I woke up this morning needing to pee a little.  When the alarm went off and I jumped out of bed, I almost immediately started pissing myself.  I clamped down and made it to the bathroom, but was already peeing so much when I hot in front of the toilet that I just sat down and let go.  I PROBABLY could have held it if I really tried, but I still consider this to basically be my first truly accidental wetting for quite some time.

20191003_051731.jpg

20191003_051242.jpg

20191003_051153.jpg

20191003_051740.jpg

20191003_051239.jpg

20191003_051212.jpg

20191003_051209.jpg

20191003_051329.jpg

20191003_051157.jpg

20191003_051251.jpg

20191003_051722.jpg

20191003_051724.jpg

20191003_051246.jpg

20191003_051255.jpg

20191003_051248.jpg

20191003_051206.jpg

20191003_051332.jpg

20191003_051216.jpg

20191003_051237.jpg

20191003_051148.jpg

20191003_051334.jpg

20191003_051204.jpg

20191003_051144.jpg

20191003_051259.jpg

1 minute ago, nAt2017 said:

I literally did just that! I was only asleep for a couple hours, but my bladder is so full... I'm at an 8/10 right now. It's really urgent.

Good girl Nat. So hot. You should get something to drink. If you were napping then you're probably dehydrated. Two glasses of ice water in fact.

1 minute ago, Tonsor said:

Good girl Nat. So hot. You should get something to drink. If you were napping then you're probably dehydrated. Two glasses of ice water in fact.

I don't think I can bear the sound of running water right now! But I drank some juice. I hope it doesn't hit my bladder too suddenly... 😅