Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

6 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

Hi

starting to get desperate but holding  for at least 2 more hours!

Although holding a full bladder is an arousing personal experience, it's also fun to share with someone who is not only understanding but also finds your desperation arousing.  The people in your "normal" life would find it odd if you announced that you had to pee really bad and you didn't head for the toilet, but folks here appreciate the physical sensations, the psychological thrill and the sense of accomplishment when you are able to hold in a liter or more over a period of time.  Sharing on this site allows some measure of anonymity.  

I hope you reached your goal of two more hours, and that releasing it was orgasmic!

21 minutes ago, Quackduck said:

Do you still need to go?

My bladder was burning and my penis aching and nobody was answering... so i peed and the relieve was blissful but I failed the challenge i had set with myself

I drank 2 bottles of soda and a milkshake at the cinema, and I'm still holding, if anyone's interested in helping (or hindering) me, or ordering me around🤭😁😉

3 hours ago, SaQra said:

I drank 2 bottles of soda and a milkshake at the cinema, and I'm still holding, if anyone's interested in helping (or hindering) me, or ordering me around🤭😁😉

Well I ended up going to the bathroom and changing my clothes. Still, I've just drunk another 2 pints of water and I'm not sleeping anytime soon so hmu if you're interested (°\\\\°)

It's only been an hour and I'm kinda bursting, mebbe I drank too much at once. My pants are definitely pretty wet (°\\\\°)

Still one hour away from a bathroom. God, I REALLY need to go. I shouldn't have drank so much water...

I haven't peed since 6 pm.  It is now 11:47 pm.  I've had a 15% alcohol beer and am continuing to drink.  My bladder is at about a 6/10 and I'm trying to hold on until 3 am. 

32 minutes ago, Calicot said:

I haven't peed since 6 pm.  It is now 11:47 pm.  I've had a 15% alcohol beer and am continuing to drink.  My bladder is at about a 6/10 and I'm trying to hold on until 3 am. 

You still around? If so I would love to help you hold or try to make it worse if that’s how you like it but either way I would like to keep up with your hold 

6 minutes ago, Burstingwalrus said:

You still around? If so I would love to help you hold or try to make it worse if that’s how you like it but either way I would like to keep up with your hold 

I'm still here.  

41 minutes ago, Calicot said:

Good 

How full are you now 

1 minute ago, Burstingwalrus said:

Good 

How full are you now 

Honestly less.  About a 3.  I had to let some out because people woke up and made it too awkward.  But I really want to fill up again. 

I've just woken up after last night's hold, with a bladder full to 6/10. Anyone interested in shaping how my day goes, and what I wear and drink? (°\\\\\°)