Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

Hehe, well I was going to post on here about my quickly growing need to pee, but by the time my computer had booted up and I got here, well, my bladder couldn't wait that long.... 😁

10:30pm

Holding right now, started drinking beer and water at about 5pm, it’s now 10:30pm. I had 3, 355ml beers by 7pm and now I’m about half way done my 4th. Not sure how much water I’ve had. I’m at about an 8/10 definitely feeling quite full, pretty desperate, and my bladder is bulging. My plan is to hope in the shower when I’m done this beer and hold until I explode. 

11:07

im at about a 9/10. I can’t stop squirming and crossing my legs, its getting super painful. My bladder is pretty much rock hard, and bulging like a big water balloon about to burst. My pussy is absolutely throbbing with the need to release. I guess it’s time to turn on the shower.........

11:13

i just turned on the shower, and have yet to get in. The rushing and gushing of the water is about to have me rushing and gushing. I can’t take my fingers off my pee hole but I can barely keep the from slipping off due to a different kind of wetness 😉

• Upvote 1

I can hold for about an hour and a half still, but it's getting tough. There is a very strong nagging urge in my penis. Want to squeeze it, but will not. Oof I need to pee so bad. Oh... 8/10. Bouncing my legs like crazy. Trying really not to leak... feel really close to dribbling pee in my shorts. Ugh