Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest irvingarlington

I'm now at 6/10.  That glass is working it's way through me pretty quick!  I've got a rather small bladder to begin with, but I can feel it starting to push out into my jeans.  I've got a belt on, so that's not helping to make me feel comfortable.  I think I'll grab another glass.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest irvingarlington

9/10 Now.  The second glass is adding pressure, and i'm starting to have to squeeze my legs together real tight.  Every so often, I'll put my hand in my crotch, to keep things in check.  It's starting to get a little painful, I'm my breathing is getting deeper.  I feel like I could leak without warning, but I'm gonna keep holding on.

Guest irvingarlington

10/10. I could sit still no longer.  I retreated to the bathroom, cursing my tiny bladder.  I spent about 4 minutes more holding in agony, trying to push a little further, but alas, the reservoir could hold no more, and began to spill.  After 3 or 4 quick spurts, I gave in to temptation and relaxed myself.  The flood was quick and total... my left pant leg and rear are soaked, and I'm left standing in my puddle, back at a 3/10.  Maybe tomorrow, I'll try again to go longer.  For now, it's off to bed, to see how dry I can stay!

Guest irvingarlington

I'm looking to do a little repeat of the hold I did last night.  I did a very brief hold this morning, nothing long or serious, but now I'm ready to push myself.  It's been one hour without a break or anything to drink.

Guest irvingarlington
4 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Haha I last peed 6 hours ago, an Im just at a 5.

I wish I could hold for even half that amount of time!  Curse my tiny bladder.  Maybe I just need to try it more.

Guest irvingarlington

One glass down and 45 minutes later, and I'm feeling it a little.  I need to find me something to do to keep my mind off it.  it's too quite in my house.