• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Maki

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

• Replies 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

Mmmm such a fun wAy to start the day.....jealous...I’m already greedy for more wet fun... threw the damp panties in the wash, on to Sunday chores I guess...enjoy your wet fun!!

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

Posted Images

9.9 with a LEAK!!!!

FUCK! FUCK! 

I’m not letting go just yet! Sitting on the toilet with my bare vulva out makes it hard to hold!!!,

Update: Ooooohhhh, it’s right there!!! 10 more minutes!

3 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

9.9 with a LEAK!!!!

FUCK! FUCK! 

I’m not letting go just yet! Sitting on the toilet with my bare vulva out makes it hard to hold!!!,

Update: Ooooohhhh, it’s right there!!! 10 more minutes!

Shall I pee in a cup or no?

1 minute ago, triggercommand said:

Just finished drinking 8 bottles of 16 oz electrolyte water and one beer. That's a total of 140 oz without a piss. My belly's nice and tight and my bladder getting tighter by the minute. Gonna see how long I can hold back the floodgates. Maybe I'll throw in one more beer for extra challenge...

Sounds exciting 

26 minutes ago, triggercommand said:

Just finished drinking 8 bottles of 16 oz electrolyte water and one beer. That's a total of 140 oz without a piss. My belly's nice and tight and my bladder getting tighter by the minute. Gonna see how long I can hold back the floodgates. Maybe I'll throw in one more beer for extra challenge...

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

am holding as well