Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live Action Omorashi

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

Message added by Maki

8 hours ago, AD51 said:

Since it happens so often, does that mean you wear protection when you sleep?

I have waterproof sheets. I prefer that over diapers. It means there's a bit more cleanup, but now I like the feeling of waking up soaked.

My bladder's filling up pretty quick right now.. It's only been about an hour since I last peed, but I just finished drinking 1.5 liters of water, and I'm already at 5/10, starting to shake my legs a little..  Not allowed to go until at least after midnight(50 minutes from now). It may not seem like a long time, but that water's going right through me **Crosses legs at ankle**

Dunno if I have the self control, but I want to hold it until I pee my pants completely and uncontrollably. At about a 4/10 now. Waiting for my coffee to brew

34 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

Holding myself. 9/10. Briefs are very wet from leaks

10/10. Barely keeping in my pee

Are you still holding ?

Been holding since midnight, currently 16:32, standing in the bathtub with denim. At a 7/8 - 10, legs crossed and shaking sometimes, heavy pressure on my bladder

Hi! First time posting here. While I've been trying to keep an omo diary going on my computer, I guess I can share a bit with you all! I'll try to remember to update this!

11:21am: I just finished having a small pee in a pair of goodnites that I wore overnight and I plan on drinking an entire glass (about a cup and a half) of water along with sipping an energy drink as well. I intend on topping off my glass every so often and letting myself get very desperate. I plan on wetting a pair of pj pants that need to go into the wash and then changing into more goodnites for more fun before I eventually go and do the laundry. Currently playing some Battlefield 5 and am currently at a 0 out of 10 when it comes to desperation.

1 hour ago, TiniestGalaxy said:

Hi! First time posting here. While I've been trying to keep an omo diary going on my computer, I guess I can share a bit with you all! I'll try to remember to update this!

11:21am: I just finished having a small pee in a pair of goodnites that I wore overnight and I plan on drinking an entire glass (about a cup and a half) of water along with sipping an energy drink as well. I intend on topping off my glass every so often and letting myself get very desperate. I plan on wetting a pair of pj pants that need to go into the wash and then changing into more goodnites for more fun before I eventually go and do the laundry. Currently playing some Battlefield 5 and am currently at a 0 out of 10 when it comes to desperation.

sounds nice, just keep on drinking ? 

11 minutes ago, basss37 said:

sounds nice, just keep on drinking ? 

Yep I intend to!

1:17am: Ok so I've jumped to about a 6 out of 10 now and I'm starting to cross my legs. I still have half of my current glass of water to go and I've been drinking it at a slower pace than the last. Going to keep playing some Battlefield 5 to distract myself and see how long I can go for.

I put am instead of pm in my previous posts by accident, woops!

1:52pm: I have to restart again because I needed to go to the bathroom for other reasons... Got half a glass of water still and a bit of root beer, plus I'm sure I still have more on the way from what I drank before. At a 0 now of course.