• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

• Replies 59.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

Mmmm such a fun wAy to start the day.....jealous...I’m already greedy for more wet fun... threw the damp panties in the wash, on to Sunday chores I guess...enjoy your wet fun!!

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Valeri night said:

Nope I'm completely naked if I feel anything coming I'm sprinting to the bathroom. 

After everything you have shared so far, the relief that you will feel when you get there will be a well-deserved reward.

4 minutes ago, Danish said:

This is by far the most intense story I have followed in a while! You deserve a good reward 

*pant* Trust me ima treat myself *pant*

2 minutes ago, AllanCaesar said:

Can you pee and soak your skirt while you go in the toilet? I think that would be hot as hell :3

Screw the toilet I just went in the shower I didn't have time to lift the seat up I was wetting myself in the hallway to the bathroom. 

Thankfully no roommate but I swear she woulda had a sight to see. 

Jumping into the shower I could feel pee streaming down my legs. I just let loose once I was in and by George it felt godly I let my knees buckle and I'm actually still sitting in the same spotish typing this. I'm thinking of just turning the shower on to clean up. Let me say though that moan of relief I let out was so loud I couldn't help it I was feeling much to lewd to care at that point ? 

Overall I'd say I'm pretty tired, it felt great and was worth every moment though. 

10 minutes ago, Clownpiece said:

Not sure I'm ever going to be able to top the even that happened roughly 11 hours ago on this thread.

But anyways, I'm pretty full from drinking some green tea >~< and i've already peed in the toilet through my underwear, gonna hold it for a bit longer and then find another place to pee >u<

Why not try outside somewhere? ?

Lol, rip, sorry my internet has been a little out of wack recently.

Anyways, I squatted in my shower and peed there, through my underwear. My kidneys were kind of working on overdrive then and i'm kind of tired, so I honestly only waited about five minutes after I sent my most recent message to empty my bladder.

I would have taken pictures if not for dysphoria, but I made a pretty big wet spot ^u^

I am alone at home today and feeling a bit lewd... I think I will try to spend the day without using the toilet at all, instead I gave myself a list of places that I may pee just once. When they are all used I will be forced to hold it until I can hold it no more ?

Here is the list of places I am going to use:

• 0.5L Plastic bottle
  • Towel
  • Shower
  • Outside

I am going to start now by filling up coffee. I'd appreciate any ideas for challenges or other fun stuff to do.

I've drank an half a bottle of energy drink and just finished applying foundation on my face. I need to do my brows and eyeliner next and boy I don't know how's that gonna end since I'm already starting to fidget a bit. I'm not afraid of leaking, I'm not that desperate but the need to go is so notable that I need to squeeze my bladder muscles together. 

@CarmenCD And it depends. What do I drink and how much and how are the stars set on the sky (I bet there's a correct line for that idiom but I don't know it) etc. ? Sometimes only for an hour, sometimes several hours.

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)

Rocking a full pull up that I've been slowly working on the for the past 5 hours at work.  Home now and I emptied my bladder 'not in my pull up' as I don't want to overfill it, it's pretty much at capacity now, I have to sit carefully so it doesn't squish out, very much enjoying the bulky feeling and the front bulge.