Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I wet once already today.  I went to a female friend’s place earlier with aburstimg bladder and she started teasing me almost immediately by pushing on my bladder and having me drink additional glasses of water.  She kept rubbing my crotch while also not-so-subtly pressing her wrist into my bladder.  I let out a few spurts uncontrollably and there were two dime-sized wet spots on my pants that she then leaned over and kissed.  She then made me drink more water.

later on, she wanted to go to the bedroom.  I had been previously struggling to withhold my pee while sitting, but now I was standing at the edge of the bed.  

“Don’t you dare pee on my bed” she said, while she leaned her head off the edge of the bed and began kissing my bulge from below.  I promised I wouldn’t and then also bent over to reach her pussy and began gently rubbing her clit.

As soon as I bent forward I felt a squirt of piss escape, and since she was both kissing and rubbing my crotch she felt it too.  As soon as a small spurt came out, she reached up and pushed hard into my bladder and I felt a half-second stream come out and into my light brown pants.  She kept rubbing the tip of my dick through my pants and massaging the occasional spurts back into my clothing.  She was also kissing and sucking the piss out of my increasingly soaked pants.

”put your fingers inside me” she demanded.  I obliged, but this required me leaning further forward to get the right angle to work my fingers up inside her.  Her head was now below my crotch as I leaned over her, and as soon as I leaned I felt another stream of pee come out, pool briefly in my briefs (see what I did there?) and let out over her chest and neck.  She moaned and rubbed me harder.  I kept this up, her continually pressing in on my bladder, me unable to hold back and spurting bit by bit until he came.

as bad as I thought bending over was, when I finished her off and stood back up straight my bladder gave out for a full second.  I had already made a 6 inch square wet patch on my crotch (with her rubbing it in) and now it extended downward.

”dont you dare get that on the carpet.”

i begged her to let me either finish in the bathroom or the balcony, she opted for the tub.  When we got into the bathroom she opened up my fly and pulled my pants down slightly so my briefs were poking forward, stained in my own urine, and told me to let a little out.  I did.  

“Stop”

i did as best I could, piss still streaming down my legs for a moment.

she opened the toilet seat and instructed me to pee over the toilet.  I started to pull my dick out and she reached out and pushed my dick back into my underwear, not-quite-accidentally also pushing my bladder in, causing me to reflexively double over.

”through your undies.”

It must have seemed like I was the most obedient sub ever because I started wetting myself uncontrollable through my grey briefs, pants half-down as soon as she said that.  In reality, she had not let up the pressure of her hand pressing down on my bladder since she shoved my penis back in its place and I was incapable of making a decision of the matter of whether or not to go at this point.  

Piss arose like a hot spring out of the bulge at the top my my briefs, trickling down the fabric and my thighs and completely soaking my pants.  She gasped when the piss started puddling around her rug and I hopped into the bathtub, not even able to stem the flow a bit.  She cupped her hand under the crotch of my pants, capturing a small pool of my piss, rubbing it into my exposed underwear, then licking her hands clean.  

Afterwards she blew me, and my need to pee came back and she insisted I let my dribbles into her mouth.  I tried, but probably onlympushed or a couple drops, but each time I did she sucked hardsr and harder until I was about to cum and then she pulled out, stuck her tongue out, and made me cum all over her bespectacled face.

im back home now.  She insisted that I am not allowed to piss again until I see her (which would either be tonight or maybe tomorrow - either way impossible).

So I have a lot of desperation ahead of me for the next 12-36 hours.  I’m already at a 6, and I let a couple small drams of pee out just to accelerate things a bit.  Three 16 oz cups of water and 3 shota of vodka in.  I won’t last, I’ll probably be punished.  Any suggestions for making the punishment at least be worth it?

I wet once already today.  I went to a female friend’s place earlier with aburstimg bladder and she started teasing me almost immediately by pushing on my bladder and having me drink additional glasses of water.  She kept rubbing my crotch while also not-so-subtly pressing her wrist into my bladder.  I let out a few spurts uncontrollably and there were two dime-sized wet spots on my pants that she then leaned over and kissed.  She then made me drink more water.

later on, she wanted to go to the bedroom.  I had been previously struggling to withhold my pee while sitting, but now I was standing at the edge of the bed.  

“Don’t you dare pee on my bed” she said, while she leaned her head off the edge of the bed and began kissing my bulge from below.  I promised I wouldn’t and then also bent over to reach her pussy and began gently rubbing her clit.

As soon as I bent forward I felt a squirt of piss escape, and since she was both kissing and rubbing my crotch she felt it too.  As soon as a small spurt came out, she reached up and pushed hard into my bladder and I felt a half-second stream come out and into my light brown pants.  She kept rubbing the tip of my dick through my pants and massaging the occasional spurts back into my clothing.  She was also kissing and sucking the piss out of my increasingly soaked pants.

”put your fingers inside me” she demanded.  I obliged, but this required me leaning further forward to get the right angle to work my fingers up inside her.  Her head was now below my crotch as I leaned over her, and as soon as I leaned I felt another stream of pee come out, pool briefly in my briefs (see what I did there?) and let out over her chest and neck.  She moaned and rubbed me harder.  I kept this up, her continually pressing in on my bladder, me unable to hold back and spurting bit by bit until he came.

as bad as I thought bending over was, when I finished her off and stood back up straight my bladder gave out for a full second.  I had already made a 6 inch square wet patch on my crotch (with her rubbing it in) and now it extended downward.

”dont you dare get that on the carpet.”

i begged her to let me either finish in the bathroom or the balcony, she opted for the tub.  When we got into the bathroom she opened up my fly and pulled my pants down slightly so my briefs were poking forward, stained in my own urine, and told me to let a little out.  I did.  

“Stop”

i did as best I could, piss still streaming down my legs for a moment.

she opened the toilet seat and instructed me to pee over the toilet.  I started to pull my dick out and she reached out and pushed my dick back into my underwear, not-quite-accidentally also pushing my bladder in, causing me to reflexively double over.

”through your undies.”

It must have seemed like I was the most obedient sub ever because I started wetting myself uncontrollable through my grey briefs, pants half-down as soon as she said that.  In reality, she had not let up the pressure of her hand pressing down on my bladder since she shoved my penis back in its place and I was incapable of making a decision of the matter of whether or not to go at this point.  

Piss arose like a hot spring out of the bulge at the top my my briefs, trickling down the fabric and my thighs and completely soaking my pants.  She gasped when the piss started puddling around her rug and I hopped into the bathtub, not even able to stem the flow a bit.  She cupped her hand under the crotch of my pants, capturing a small pool of my piss, rubbing it into my exposed underwear, then licking her hands clean.  

Afterwards she blew me, and my need to pee came back and she insisted I let my dribbles into her mouth.  I tried, but probably onlympushed or a couple drops, but each time I did she sucked hardsr and harder until I was about to cum and then she pulled out, stuck her tongue out, and made me cum all over her bespectacled face.

im back home now.  She insisted that I am not allowed to piss again until I see her (which would either be tonight or maybe tomorrow - either way impossible).

So I have a lot of desperation ahead of me for the next 12-36 hours.  I’m already at a 6, and I let a couple small drams of pee out just to accelerate things a bit.  Three 16 oz cups of water and 3 shota of vodka in.  I won’t last, I’ll probably be punished.  Any suggestions for making the punishment at least be worth it?

also, my roommate won’t leave for another 3 hours so I’m going to forced to either rewet my clothes or wet layers or something, idk.  But I got to at least last that long just to ninarouse suspicion!

C37EF703-20AD-45E2-B3F7-1B5B88F1A6E4.thumb.jpeg.1abfa6b664b109f4b68326a15af1fa4f.jpegSo I thought I was at a 6 or so before because I was typing all that laying down in bed.  But shortly afterward I went to the gas station for hurricane supplies (because I’m responsible, damnit).  In that time it escalated to an 8, easy, but I was still in control even if it felt like my piss was literally at the end of my penis (guys know what I mean).

i got home, then went to the fridge looking at all the food I needed to cook before tomorrow when I spotted an energy drink in the door of my fridge.  

Hardmode challenge accepted!  I thought without thinking.

I knew that I was desperate at this point - squirming, crossing legs, attempting to cinch my dick/ urethra, but I thought it would all get better once I sat/ laid back down again.  When I’m laying down my urge to pee usually diminishes exponentially compared to when I’m standing, so I figured it would be fine.

it probably would have been, if I had actually had the chance to sit.  I grabbed the energy drink can out of the fridge then walked to the bathroom o also fill another cup of water.  I turned on the faucet and put the cup under, then I popped the cab top open and took a swig.  The immediate force from both the running water and the liquid I was siping immediately overcame me.  I knew I was about to completely piss myself, but I thought I had a moment to open the camera on my phone.  The first pic you see is the failure of my judgement as you can see I’m alreadt leaking at that point.  I hobbled, leaking continuously, the 3 feet to the toilet and just sat and let go without removing anything..  You can see the stream arching up through my underwear.  It was that forceful and sudden.

i finished that, but I will have to report this back to my lady friend.  And it was made fairly clear to me that even if I wet I was not to intentionally use the toilet until she was off of work (11-ish hours from now, and even then I’m supposed to drive an additional 30-40 minutes to her place before I’m even allowed to report my status :O)

I will continue drinking and holding once more, this time wearing more than the white briefs I had on.  What do you think, should I layer as much underwear as I can and see if I can hold it that way or just go normall and keep rewetting?

0FEA5F56-988F-46E8-9A81-096F41D43946.jpeg

5A583E88-3409-44C5-90BD-121F6920139B.jpeg

8A6917D5-AF3E-4409-8637-1E71435DB23E.jpeg

CAFA7554-A6BE-405C-A9C3-976129B0D6AA.jpeg

E1DC058C-9D6E-4FEC-9D1E-3D17E028E477.jpeg

46175CC8-90B9-4022-A540-6E7AB6AB3C7A.jpeg

BAC8BE92-FFF1-4827-86F2-1C13E2F520D4.jpeg

F8E3C84F-AEBC-4B5C-A757-2AA1E0BF0C89.jpeg

891B166D-6546-4D0B-AF3B-1B2B2BC130BA.jpeg

C37EF703-20AD-45E2-B3F7-1B5B88F1A6E4.jpeg

Edited by Omodeprived (see edit history)

-about an hour after the last post-

So i put on easily 20 pairs of underwear, topped by two pairs of shorts (one sweat pants material, the top layer being that mesh athletic material).  After an hour or so had passed, and drinking 3 tall glasses of water I lost control entirely while standing up.  No leaks until I pressed my legs together and squeezed out a tiny littly puddle onto the ground.

My roommate came out to the front porch to go to work, me with a soaking feeling inside my layers.  He did not notice.

right after he left, I felt the additional 2 glasses of water, the energy drink, and 2 shots of vodka I had drank hit me pretty hard.  I tried to pee sitting down, knowing that the rear of my underwear battery was likely spared by the last wave, but I couldn’t.  I stood for a moment to try and start the flow and wound up letting go for a solid 15 seconds before I could regain my senses and sit down and continue.  Still no leakage At all.  I can feel the warmth of my piss slowly trickling down toward my butt crack, and it’s starting to turn me on.  The issue is every time I feel myself become even slightly physically aroused I feel the pushback from all the layers makes my erection dissipate.

it feels very much like the warmth and wetness retention of a disposable diaper but without the plastic-y feel of the absorbent material that’s used in them.  My butt even feels swollen like with a diaper.

im enjoying the warmth that’s migrating around my pants-ular area.  I’m going to drink 4 cups of water as quickly as possible and down another shot of vodka.  Maybe some coffee too.

The only thing I haven’t decided yet is whether or not I want to put on some more clothing to make the wetting more clear.  Maybe some long johns, tights, pajamas, and/ or pants.  I haven’t decided.  Today is my laundry day, though, so either way I’ll be wetting all at once or in multiple sessions until all of my clean laundry has been vanquished.

-about an hour after the last post-

So i put on easily 20 pairs of underwear, topped by two pairs of shorts (one sweat pants material, the top layer being that mesh athletic material).  After an hour or so had passed, and drinking 3 tall glasses of water I lost control entirely while standing up.  No leaks until I pressed my legs together and squeezed out a tiny littly puddle onto the ground.

My roommate came out to the front porch to go to work, me with a soaking feeling inside my layers.  He did not notice.

right after he left, I felt the additional 2 glasses of water, the energy drink, and 2 shots of vodka I had drank hit me pretty hard.  I tried to pee sitting down, knowing that the rear of my underwear battery was likely spared by the last wave, but I couldn’t.  I stood for a moment to try and start the flow and wound up letting go for a solid 15 seconds before I could regain my senses and sit down and continue.  Still no leakage At all.  I can feel the warmth of my piss slowly trickling down toward my butt crack, and it’s starting to turn me on.  The issue is every time I feel myself become even slightly physically aroused I feel the pushback from all the layers makes my erection dissipate.

it feels very much like the warmth and wetness retention of a disposable diaper but without the plastic-y feel of the absorbent material that’s used in them.  My butt even feels swollen like with a diaper.

im enjoying the warmth that’s migrating around my pants-ular area.  I’m going to drink 4 cups of water as quickly as possible and down another shot of vodka.  Maybe some coffee too.

The only thing I haven’t decided yet is whether or not I want to put on some more clothing to make the wetting more clear.  Maybe some long johns, tights, pajamas, and/ or pants.  I haven’t decided.  Today is my laundry day, though, so either way I’ll be wetting all at once or in multiple sessions until all of my clean laundry has been vanquished.

B6E1B6E0-CAA8-48E9-BC8F-289152BE1C21.jpeg

A2A20D4B-72C7-4421-81C3-17AD6A210E56.jpeg

70C27E35-871F-4EB9-9F9B-EF5DE2F85DF2.jpeg

644017FA-322F-4FBE-88FB-5A7111AC2ADE.jpeg

Edited by Omodeprived (see edit history)

Have a day off. Worked out, and hydrated very well all day. Took a nice long pee after the gym, then went to run some errands. Was out running errands for 2 hours; drank 2 liters of powerade. Aching for a piss right now. At a 6/10. Not going out of my mind with the urge to urinate, but I'm sure I will be. Aiming to hold for another hour. Hour and a half if I can. Not looking to wet, but frantically rather run in at the last second and empty a bursting bladder

1 hour ago, Plug Cryostat said:

I'm starting to get a little more desperate. 

How bad?

The urge at the base of my penis is getting very bothersome. I have a "hands off" hold today, so I am making do with crossing my legs and squirming. I really want to squeeze my cock, if even for a moment, but I can't...

9 minutes ago, Plug Cryostat said:

It went away for a bit, but it's starting to get pretty bad.

How long can you wait for a toilet?

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

I need to GO. The need intensified suddenly in the past 10 mins. 8/10. My bladder is VERY full and bulging. My cock is starting to tremble and strain in my briefs with the effort of holding back all that piss. I need to wait 54 more minutes before i can pee though... It's getting very urgent.

You must hold!!! ?

Just now, 123456790 said:

I know. But i can't even distract myself anymore... all i can think about is when I can finally take it out and piss in the toilet. I have to go so bad...

Focus on how good that toilet piss will be eventually!

so much better than wet pants.... ?

Just now, 123456790 said:

I know. But i can't even distract myself anymore... all i can think about is when I can finally take it out and piss in the toilet. I have to go so bad...

Focus on how good that toilet piss will be eventually!

so much better than wet pants.... ?

I need to run to the toilet! Going to wet myself if i do not...

Hold it!!

Hold it!!

Hold it!!

4 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

Hold on

4 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

Hold on