• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu

Interested in a more real-time live action experience?

Join the OmoOrg Discord and chat with thousands of other Omorashi enthusiasts in real-time!

https://discord.gg/omorashi

2 minutes ago, Master2016 said:

Kinda hot to me tbh just dont want to get embarrassed 

She keeps looking my way with a concerned look on her face like she wants to say something 

It sounds like it's obvious you need to go pee.. she has to know.. right?!

• Replies 59.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

Mmmm such a fun wAy to start the day.....jealous...I’m already greedy for more wet fun... threw the damp panties in the wash, on to Sunday chores I guess...enjoy your wet fun!!

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

It sounds like it's obvious you need to go pee.. she has to know.. right?!

She knows I asked earlier if I could step away but she already started and said she'd drive me to the porta since its raining hard after that building but that I had to stay until it was passed because its regulation to have someone there who's licensed 

Ugh i hate these damn regulations and rules like fuck cant a girl just pee around here lol

1 minute ago, Master2016 said:

Also i fucking hate that they set it up for 7 damn buildings to be inspected in one day like damn yall i work with water all day its raining And its hot as fuck ive had alot to drink yall know i need a bathroom break damnit

How much longer until you are finished and can go pee?!

13 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

How much longer until you are finished and can go pee?!

5 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

Good luck!!! Let us know!!!

Im slightly shaking at the bottom of the stairs waiting and so close to leaking and shes taking her sweat ass time coming down here 

11 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

So you're getting in her truck? How long of a ride?

A couple minutes but we hit a big hole * no concrete yet as jobs not that far yet* and I completely lost control she is very sympathetic and is taking me home now so I dont have to walk around wet I had to tell my boss *over the phone*and she said its ok she 100% understands and to just go home for the day so I can change and relax so my hubby is staying to finish for me but God I'm so embarrassed!!

17 minutes ago, pee23567 said:

So you're getting in her truck? How long of a ride?

I really couldn't hold it in when my bladder was jolted like that I started peeing full force there was no way i could even stop peeing once It started 

1 hour ago, kochel428 said:

I'm warming up for my girlfriend tonight. The deal is when she gets off work I'm going to be super leaky and desperate. But I'm not allowed to go until after I go down on her. In the meantime I'm doing a series of holds so that my bladder will be a sieve by the time I see her.

I just read your stories involving your gf. Incredible! I'm sure you're going to have fun tonight! 

I actually have never participated in this forum but I think this is the correct place to put it. But I am a 21 year old male who goes to university and my toilet in my house has been acting up so bad lately that it’s basically unusable. So I’m trying to wait until morning to use the bathroom on campus but it’s actually really hard because I really really need to go.

1 minute ago, Mrgala21 said:

I actually have never participated in this forum but I think this is the correct place to put it. But I am a 21 year old male who goes to university and my toilet in my house has been acting up so bad lately that it’s basically unusable. So I’m trying to wait until morning to use the bathroom on campus but it’s actually really hard because I really really need to go.

How bad is your need?