Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

10 mins later and I'm still holding. I don't know how much longer I have. I feel really close to losing it... 

I'm sitting at my computer trying to keep my mind off my bladder but I really don't think that's going to happen...

I'm starting to lose it... I think this is the end!!

Ok I'm at an 8 guys and holding!! So I thought I would get on here while I could! Why not do a hold on here?? :D SO so so so so so so so ready to pee! Haven't peed since.......7am this morning!! Its just past 1:30 now! I've had a small glass of orange juice, venti skinny latte from starbucks and a litre of water today!! been drinking slowly to not overwhelm my bladder like I have done before! So I thought I'd get on here while still holding to let you guys know I am READY TO PEE (but I won't :)  )

hi! saw that you're holding. how much longer do you think you can wait? :D

I am going to try to make myself wait through a few episodes of Super Natural. If I take my mind off of this I think i could do another 2 hours...? Im just gonna continue sitting here and NOT getting up so that my body doesn't get too anxious and when I need to pee I will run for the bathroom, maybe shower lol.