Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Oh god i keep dripping, my thighs are getting wet....only half hour to go, i can hold on......ooooo hurry up

Im so desperate to pee, if i had knickers on they would be so wet right now i cant stop leaking, i have a little puddle forming underneath me......oh god i cant hold it in much longer, i feel like im about to burst any second.....and theres still 25 minutess left.

20 minutes and im so close to spurting my bladder is so full and pushing down on my pee hole....come on come on come on 

I keep spurting like mad, im seconds away from losing control, i just have to hold for 10 minutes, come on please hurry

Oh god its almost finished, im on the verge of exploding, just a couple more minutes and i can go pee.....please please hurry 

oh thank god its finished, im gonna dash to the bathroom and pee....hopefully i can make it upstairs 

Oh no no no no my sister has gone to pee, she better be quick, im already sitting in a puddle and its about to get so much bigger

I'm glad you enjoyed it, too bad you didn't make it to the bathroom (...ok not that bad) ^^;

Thank you for sharing your hold with us.

Its not that bad, because ive been a bad girl and pee'd all over my chair my bf is going to punish me for being a naughty girl which im worried about  (or maybe not ;) )