Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Yeah, are you going to join in the fun, raven? ;)

I wish I could join you all, but I can't today...I have too much going on to be able to comfortably do so today \:

Jeni, drinking slowly is definitely a good idea :P I actually find that I can somehow give myself chills from simply drinking a lot of room temperature water too quickly.

Oh wow, haha...that's not good, Jeni! You may need to time your holds better...your bladder may be weaker than normal now from all the holding you've been doing :P Well, as for right now, are you going to continue holding what you have in your bladder?

I know right?! I have to catch the bus that can be quite time consuming. I might....sorry guys to get all excited about holding and backing out but after yesterdays public wetting exPEErience I think I might have to call this off. Don't wanna pee in front of customers now!