Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest Sabuto

Well, I have of course just let go in my jeans at different places around the house. I have lied down on the grass outside and just pissed. I once did a handstand with my jeans on and pissed so that the pee trickled down onto my chest and face (that was exciting because the strain involved in doing a handstand put pressure on my bladder and made the hold even harder!). I have peed myself watching TV while sitting on the couch and even just let it flow while sitting in from of the computer. I guess that's about most of the ways I've let the pee flow haha! Hopefully all you nice people can give me some new things to try. Just to let you know, I love peeing in clothes so pretty much anything that involves releasing my hot, warm, clear liquid into my pants and feeling the beautiful, soothing and relaxing sensation as I close my eyes and savor every moment of the experience I will enjoy. Oh boy, just typing this is getting me all excited and can't wait until I'm truly desperate and accidentally spurt out hot gushes finally culminating in a complete flooding of my jeans and tracksuit pants. (I also love to put multiple items of clothes on and wet them (like 10 pairs of underwear so it feels like a diaper and I'm a naughty child peeing himself).

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Sabuto

Haha I hope you feel better now. I am extremely close now. Approaching a 10/10. I think I'll have to go lie down soon and wait for that moment of bliss to strike.

I'm doing a lot of crouch grabbing and squirming constantly just to contain the torrent that is waiting to be released.

Guest Sabuto

Of course I will! I actually feel like I want to wet in a diaper but have never built up the courage to buy one so I just wrapped 2 towels around my crouch and then put my 2 pairs of underwear, tracksuit pants and skinny jeans over them so it hopefully will feel like I'm a naughty boy wetting a diaper. I will definitely try peeing the way you said FlatDude. I'm really desperate now, maybe a 10/10 but I'll try to take my mind off it and last as long as I can.

Guest Sabuto

Nope, still holding on. Also, nice to meet you Ravenheart :)

Oh god, definitely a 10/10 now. I might be able to hold another hour though. There is a little bit of pain so now it's just a matter of willpower. I don't think the desperation could get much worse.

Ok, it's pretty bad now. I'm going to go and lie down and wait for that moment of bliss to strike! I'll post my experience when I'm done pleasuring myself haha.

Actually I'm back I think I'll lie down on my stomach with my laptop in front of me and post updates as I pee.

I just accidentally let out a little squirt. Oh, I am so horny right now haha.

Oh god, three more spurts. It's coming soon! I will actually go and lie down now and post my experience when it's all done :) See you lovely people soon!

Guest Sabuto

I went outside and laid down on my stomach. I closed my eyes and waited for my bladder to give way. It didn't take very long and soon I a warm stream of pee fill my jeans and trickle up towards my face. I stopped peeing halfway through and propped my legs up against a wall outside (sort of like a hand stand but instead balancing on my upper back). I closed my eyes again and relaxed and immediately a new stream of urine began to flow. It dribbled down my stomach and onto my face. The pure bliss was unimaginable. As my bladder finally emptied I let out a sigh of relief and stayed in my semi-handstand position to saver my wet hair, stomach and face. I then got on all fours with my wet clothes still on and took my john thomas and pleasured myself for the second time. I then took all my clothes off and walked inside in the nude and lay on my bed indulging in the memory of my recent act.

So for future reference is there a Live Omorashi posting for women. I saw this one tagged as male.

I'm considering to hold as my bladder is starting to hurt when being pressed against :D This is becoming so addicting!!

Hehehee... Nice to feel being supported ^^

I'm now at 5/10 How about you?

Oh idk what I am thinking/looking at haha.

And why not! I need to take a pic of how my bladder bulge looks when its full!

I am hitting a 4 I think. So not too far along. I feel like I could catch the bus to go somewhere and I'd still be ok haha. I'm just becoming aware of it and feeling like I should go pee.

Maybe I should change into my yoga pants...then less restriction. I have my jeans on...

Jeni, I'm sure all of us here would love to see a pic of your bladder bulge, myself included ;)

How much have you had to drink so far, and what all have you drunk? And, when was the last time you peed?

I think too that you should change into your yoga pants! I would love to see a girl desperate in yoga pants ;) Even better, I'd love to see her wet in them, haha...are you planning on wetting for us? ;)

Ohhppp! I would say I'm shooting up to a 5-6. I'm starting to get a little shaky and nervous. I can tell as I get confused with how to get back to this forum haha.

And yes. I have a 1.5 liter bottle of water. I don't want to drink too fast as last time my back was in so much pain. I want to see if I drink at a bit slower rate if it won't be as painful. But yes I want to drink til I'm desperate. And if I finish the bottle then maybe I can approximately know how much I am capable of holding!

Oh now time to drink some more! :)