Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I ended up having an accident, I was trying to still hold it in the shower, but I had to turn the sink on as to not raise suspicion to my sister and parents, so I was grabbing myself and crossing my legs, and I kept leaking, but I still had my jeans on and wanted to get them off. But it started gushing out before I could, and I wasn't able to stop it. A good hard stream for a minute or two, completely soaked my jeans down past the knees and made a nice sized puddle. I then rinsed off and the my clothes in the wash. It felt sooooooo good to finally relieve myself :)

Haha, I didn't know you had jeans on! I wish I could see the damage you do to yourself after a minute or two of wetting ;)

I bet it felt good to relieve yourself! I can't say I've ever held to my bursting point yet...I never seem to have enough alone time (when I am in the mood to wet)...still, I've been able to wet for around two minutes with a bladder that felt no more than 2/3 full to begin with :P

So, how often do you get to have fun like this? ;)

My wettings have definitely been sporadic...last year and the year before, I wet a total of one time (at the very end of the year, haha), but this year, I've wet a few times so far.

Me being a guy, I've never experienced a UTI (although it's not impossible for guys to get them, I believe), but I've heard they can be awful!

Wetting without being desperate sounds like fun, haha...I guess sometimes, you feel too lazy to get up to go to the bathroom? Is that how you end up having those wettings? :P

I've been running to the bathroom all afternoon/night from the leftovers of my earlier hold. I definitely want to hold tomorrow. I always find it fun to hold again soon after I've held to the breaking point because I get desperate so much faster and easier. Well, see you guys tomorrow! I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did today!

I've been running to the bathroom all afternoon/night from the leftovers of my earlier hold. I definitely want to hold tomorrow. I always find it fun to hold again soon after I've held to the breaking point because I get desperate so much faster and easier. Well, see you guys tomorrow! I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did today!

I wasn't around for most of it, but I definitely enjoyed reading the accounts! If you're going to be doing another hold today, I'l hopefully be able to provide a little encouragement...

For what it's worth, I'm usually not into my own holding at all. What really cranks my engine is girls/women holding and being desperate, with bonus points if she's out in public and is trying to hide the fact that she has to pee!

That said, I thought I would contribute an experience I just had. I was paying bills and had already drank two cups of coffee when my wife showed up with a large iced coffee for me. I already needed to pee and decided I would not allow myself to go until I had finished up the bills. While I was working I steadily drank my iced coffee until it was nearly gone. By the time I finished the bills I was truly desperate, rocking back and forth in my chair and fidgeting. It was literally impossible to sit still.

After I finished, I dropped something on the floor and had to bend down to pick it up and the torture was incredible! I wasn't in any danger of wetting, but I can't remember the last time I needed to pee so badly. I just came back from the bathroom...wow...

Outstand job, igottago123 ,bella is a cutie ,and FateAndFire404 ! Unfortunately ,I had to work last night and missed all the live fun. I thought it was a computer glitch when I longed into this board and saw there was 110 new posts to this thread. I have not enjoyed this thread this much in a long time. Wow 3 nicely detailed holds in one afternoon/ evening, even the next day is quite exciting.

igottago123 I know exactly what you are saying and I could not agree more .

I then got out of the shower, and sat naked on the toilet with the lid on, just to see how long I could make it because I really was on the brink of wetting. I don't know why, but something about sitting on something naked and the feeling of it against my butt and crotch is just sooo nice! I made it another two minutes and then pee started squirting out uncontrollably. My legs were held together, my hands were down there, and my muscles were as tightly clenched as possible, but it was still coming out (another one of the best feelings in the world). After about 15 seconds I regained control for another 5, and then it just started torrenting out of me. I never did open the lid to the toilet, but I felt the nice, warmth of it spread around me. Then I cleaned up with some towels, as the floor and toilet were completely soaked, redressed, and went back to my room to type this. Hope you enjoyed! More to come soon!

To me as well the best feeling in the world is when I feel like my pee is pressing against my pee hole, pleasantly painful, as I start to leak, while struggling to hold on.

I also enjoy getting into the shower desperate to pee and try to hold it until I am done. Although I usually leak some , often I do make it.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I have been for an hour or two now. I've had about a half liter of water and a 340ml can of iced tea.

Feeling pretty full at the moment, 6/10 or so. I'm going to go make a sandwich and then have a can of mountain dew, and maybe even some more water. Anybody have suggestions?

Edit: up to a 7.5/10, I really didn't realize how full I was till I got up. No mountain dew, yes more iced tea :d

Edited by CuriousOne (see edit history)