Live Action Omorashi

22,800 posts in this topic

I know my hold's long-over, but my holding muscles still ache a bit.

But, KozmoFox did a more intense hold than that, and it didn't take that long for her to recover. So, I'm not too concerned, and once again was reminded of how hard it is to have a legitimate accident.

Edited by The Dark Wolf

18 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I know my hold's long-over, but my holding muscles still ache a bit.

But, KozmoFox did a more intense hold than that, and it didn't take that long for her to recover. So, I'm not too concerned, and once again was reminded of how hard it is to have a legitimate accident.

My ab muscles ached when I woke up but they're okay now. I still feel my kidneys aching a little though. Bladder's okay, pees are a bit smaller than usual and they feel better, but otherwise normal. I'll be alright by tomorrow. Kozmo's stories are legendary. One can only wish of being that brave! Such courage she showed, especially in Kozmo Lotto #4. Don't think I'll be doing something like this again for a while. Too many holds at once aren't good either.

Yeah and feeling a few cramps from the positions I got into to force the earlier leaks. I do think my holding muscles are slowly recovering though. Pees are a bit smaller and yellow again.

Yes, I did hear too many holds at once can lead to infections or permanent damage to the holding muscles. I might not do a hold like that again (and if I do I'll TRY not to force any leaks this time), and certainly not going to for at least a week, though I'll probably recover before then.

And it was KozmoFox's Lotto 4 that I was referring to. She is a lot more daring than I am, and while I loved that story I hope she doesn't have to do a challenge like that again. (I'm thinking about entering her next lottery, and if I win, I'll make her do something like Lotto 1 or Lotto 3, something I know she had fun with and was a ninja as usual, besides, topping 4 is impossible)

Edited by The Dark Wolf

Still hurts a bit at the end of the pee... is that normal for the second day after a long hold, and will it get better soon? (Maybe my other muscles being sore from the positions I got into are a factor?)

I think my holding muscles have recovered, I don't feel the slightest pain there now. Come to think of it, I did go through something similar after my first attempted hold, though it went away next day or the morning after. Legs are still a little stiff from the positions, though.

Still won't do another hold for a while yet, if ever.

Edited by The Dark Wolf

Thought I'd try and cross the line between accidental and purposely wetting this evening. Sunday I ended standing in the shower and forcing myself to pee in my pants. So I guess I'm struggling to get away from the way we are potty trained from birth. Would like my bladder to empty this evening whether I want it too or not, without the forcing. 

Here is the plan. After dinner I will take a final pee in the normal way. Then I've got jugs of iced water to drink and later a glass of wine or too. Should give me a good 4/5 hours until midnight. If I haven't wet my pants by then, then no hope, so will masturbate instead. Supposed to be heightened on full bladder. Will keep phone close by so hopefully get a few pictures. 

Updated, glass of water in one hand and glass of wine in other. Hopefully result should be wet legs!. 

Also went into town today for lunch and bought a couple of pairs of filly knickers. A second guilty pleasure of mine, but haven't tried it since I had girlfriend who let me wear hers. Shop assistant did a great job from the description of my mythical girlfriend to find knickers that fit perfectly. Anybody want two 36B bras?

Edited by steven820

Sitting at kitchen table with massive burning feeling in penis. Don't remember last time I felt As desperate as this. Want to get up a do a quick pee dance. Just down two more glasses of water without stopping. Also drinking wine to help muscles relax. 

After another few glasses of water and a few sips of wine. I have completely wet myself. Both trouser legs completely soak. Great feeling warm pee running down leg thought I.was never going to stop. All I can say is that people who haven't wet themselves or were too drunk to remember don't know what they are missing. Might stop at underwear wetting next time rather than wearing trousers. Love to everybody

Steven820, it looks like you had an awesome time!!

Revolver_Kidd, how's is going?

hey guys, anyone holding tonight? I am starting to feel the need, and might keep going till I flood myself.

just downed a 1L bottle of water about 10 mins ago. lets see how long it takes to force it's way out.

feeling VERY full now. can't stop squirming, and grabbing my dick. my bladder feels soooo heavy. I need to pee so bad.

Sounds hot, I am such a sucker for that image of a guy squeezing off his aching dick, how'd it turn out??

I'm currently holding back a lot of pee. My bladder feels really full right now, about a 7/10 I guess.

At work and really would love to pee just a little bit, right in my lacy pink panties and cropped jeans. I'm not into desperation and don't need to go that badly at all, but I can feel a tingling down there (that's more than just a need to pee, my clit is throbbing for release to be honest) and it would feel so good to let out a little spurt of hot, wet pee and feel it pooling in my panties before soaking into the crotch of my jeans...ugh got to stop talking about it...

unless anyone one wants me to give it a try and see if I can stop myself at just a little wet spot, or rather I'll let go completely and need to use the sweater I keep at my desk to cover up a big sopping pee stain!

I'm dry for now but desperate to pee just a bit....

image.jpg

If you would like to let go, no ones stopping you!