Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest steven820

Updated, glass of water in one hand and glass of wine in other. Hopefully result should be wet legs!. 

Also went into town today for lunch and bought a couple of pairs of filly knickers. A second guilty pleasure of mine, but haven't tried it since I had girlfriend who let me wear hers. Shop assistant did a great job from the description of my mythical girlfriend to find knickers that fit perfectly. Anybody want two 36B bras?

Edited by steven820 (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest steven820

Sitting at kitchen table with massive burning feeling in penis. Don't remember last time I felt As desperate as this. Want to get up a do a quick pee dance. Just down two more glasses of water without stopping. Also drinking wine to help muscles relax. 

Guest steven820

After another few glasses of water and a few sips of wine. I have completely wet myself. Both trouser legs completely soak. Great feeling warm pee running down leg thought I.was never going to stop. All I can say is that people who haven't wet themselves or were too drunk to remember don't know what they are missing. Might stop at underwear wetting next time rather than wearing trousers. Love to everybody

Guest wetguy917

feeling VERY full now. can't stop squirming, and grabbing my dick. my bladder feels soooo heavy. I need to pee so bad.

Since I recovered from the last one, I'll do another hold now. Just started feeling the urge to pee about 10 minutes ago. No alcohol this time, and already peed into the toilet once to make the holding pee more diluted.

Will NOT partially empty this time, and will try not to force any leaks. No yoga position this time. I'll try to let it come out on my own

And of course will end it if I feel pain in the back/side

If anyone's curious, I'm wearing shiny dark shorts halfway to the knees

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Well, didn't seem to pee as much this time. Maybe it's cause I've been drinking lots of fluids lately, maybe I forced the leaks early (as usual) by leaning back, that usually seems to do it. Didn't soak through the sheets I was sitting on (at least until I took them up to the bathroom and peed again before showering), and the sides of my shorts were still dry.

Probably my last hold this time, I got a little too bored and I don't want to weaken my holding muscles permanently.

2 hours ago, Mom2three said:

The worst thing was I had just run into the bathroom to inspect the damage and finish things offf in the toilet when my coworker came back and tried to come in the bathroom. I was so startled I jumped up and rushed out without even using the toilet, and now I'm stuck at my cubicle really needing to pee AND WITH A BIG WET SPOT and damp panties

Interested to know how it turns out. I really hope you make it, and if you don't, I hope it's not too terrible for you