Live Action Omorashi

Recommended Posts

dying for a wee... front of shorts are dry now, back is damp and middle still wet, holding hard but losing ability to stay continent at all and will probably start pissing myself "as required" soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As my beer was pale and tasteless, just sent to get more supplies.  Felt a little spurt come out in the kitchen, rapidly lost control and urinated into my shorts again just after getting the beer out the fridge.  Mopped up the floor with two towels before returning to computer room, the front of my shorts dried out quite fast this time for some reason and I feel as if the bladder-fill-rate has decreased so it'll be a while before I wet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Panic!  (disapproving) wife got up to use the toilet, the journey to which involves a clear view of my desk in the machine room.  Got wet (mopping) towels & damp (chair protection towel) into airing cupboard then sat on chair in sodden shorts as she went back to bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having a desperate hold tonight for the first time in a while. I'd been working late and in need of a relaxing night in front of the TV with a few beers. I made myself some dinner and cracked open a few cans just chilling out and trying to unwind. Over the last hour or so however, I've found myself with an inescapable need to pee and I'm now on my final can but getting really rather desperate. I'm having to pause the TV to stop and squirm about as my desperation begins to take hold. I've now reached the stage where I can feel the huge build up of pee push against my ever bulging bladder and I've come to the realisation that if I don't get to my toilet to relieve myself then pretty soon I'll find myself in a huge pissy puddle of my own making...!

IMG_2094.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kc_rules said:

I've been having a desperate hold tonight for the first time in a while. I'd been working late and in need of a relaxing night in front of the TV with a few beers. I made myself some dinner and cracked open a few cans just chilling out and trying to unwind. Over the last hour or so however, I've found myself with an inescapable need to pee and I'm now on my final can but getting really rather desperate. I'm having to pause the TV to stop and squirm about as my desperation begins to take hold. I've now reached the stage where I can feel the huge build up of pee push against my ever bulging bladder and I've come to the realisation that if I don't get to my toilet to relieve myself then pretty soon I'll find myself in a huge pissy puddle of my own making...!

 

Sounds like a generally good situation. At least, in my opinion :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, girliegirl765 said:

Sounds like a generally good situation. At least, in my opinion :P

Glad you think so! My situation has 'worsened' considerably over the last half hour and I'm now absolutely bursting to use the loo but I'm still resolutely holding on despite my bladder crying out for release and the fact I've finished all of my beers and have now moved onto a large cup of tea as I'm determined to finish the show I'm watching on Netflix. I literally can't sit still right now though and I'm pretty much typing this with one hand jammed into my crotch as I try to prevent myself from giving into my poor bladder's torment and completely wetting myself...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pissed myself. There’s no escaping it, despite my desperate struggle to hold on my aching bladder couldn’t take anymore and I lost control and totally pissed my pants and trousers making a huge wet puddle. Oops….

IMG_2095.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost13    46

Hi everyone. Just saying, I'm gonna (maybe) go out within the next half hour or so to wet in public. I'm not sure if I'll have the nerve to, but at the very least I have to pee and my girlfriend is home from work in about an hour and a half. I'm also a guy and I'm crossdressing in a knee length skirt in hopes I can wet without having to do laundry (lol). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost13    46

Walking to the store now, full bladder. I'm staring down at my phone, headphones on, too nervous someone will talk to me and realize I'm a guy lol. I live in a tourist town, but its a monday so I didnt expect this many people to be out. Might not even get a chance to wet, I dont wanna get caught ;;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost13    46

Just left the store I was walking to; oh god, I was trying so hard to avoid people but then I spoke to a stores clerk and he looked so uncomfortable. Thats what I get for crossdressing x_x Currently walking home, waiting for nobody to be in my immediate area. I have to go so badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost13    46

Oh god, so I actually let out a small stream while no one was within earshot; so much for not doing laundry. Nice puddle but also got my skirt wet. I somehow have to go worse now ;///; I kinda hope I can make it to another unpopulated area, theres a LOT of people around now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KozmoFox    1,691

Just thought I'd drop a line here, I really need to go but as a sort of mini game, since I'm also doing my yearly introduction comb. After the new year I like to go back and welcome every unwelcomed introduction back to like the beginning of November. But I haven't used the bathroom since this morning and I've had a buncvh of tea, water, and soda since I left for university. I spent the day there and am now home. No bathroom until the welcoming is finished! I might not make it that long though, yikes. I can't stay still. o///o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nc_dude    65

Cool. I may go reintroduce myself a few times :-)

With lengthy prose.

Edited by nc_dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KozmoFox    1,691

didn't even make it, as if that's a losing situation though LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nc_dude    65

First time trying this and very nervous. Plus hemming and hawing has moved me to 9 at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 11, 2017 at 2:27 PM, KozmoFox said:

Just thought I'd drop a line here, I really need to go but as a sort of mini game, since I'm also doing my yearly introduction comb. After the new year I like to go back and welcome every unwelcomed introduction back to like the beginning of November. But I haven't used the bathroom since this morning and I've had a buncvh of tea, water, and soda since I left for university. I spent the day there and am now home. No bathroom until the welcoming is finished! I might not make it that long though, yikes. I can't stay still. o///o

At first I didn't get what you meant, until I went through the introductions page 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gemmy    2,549

Good evening everyone. I have just got home from a good day out and now I just want to relax for the evening. I am also feeling a little naughty and feel like having some bladder bursting fun so I am going to have a shower and get to drinking to get my bladder nice and full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.