Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

3 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

I’m similar, I can’t stop moving but the pressure won’t lessen no matter where I sit. Mine isn’t hard yet though. You must have a very big bladder to handle so much liquid though, you’ve drunk loads more than me.

Thanks. I may have overdone it a little though. I have to pee SO bad. I love to imagine that I'm stuck in traffic or somewhere with no bathroom.

How about a challenge? Sit on your bed and try to hug your legs and tuck them under your chin. Might as well make it interesting since you aren't going to be comfortable anyway 😉

1 minute ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

I’ve finished my tea. It was actually really nice so I might have another, but it’s already made me super squirmy so I’m not sure how much more liquid I can handle.

I'll drink one if you drink one. I bet I can still out-hold you

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Thanks. I may have overdone it a little though. I have to pee SO bad. I love to imagine that I'm stuck in traffic or somewhere with no bathroom.

How about a challenge? Sit on your bed and try to hug your legs and tuck them under your chin. Might as well make it interesting since you aren't going to be comfortable anyway 😉

I'll drink one if you drink one. I bet I can still out-hold you

I was expecting you to say that, but since I can’t go until you’ve burst I didn’t want to stop you.

I can’t be bothered to walk all the way back upstairs but I’ll do your challenge for you on the downstairs carpet instead of my futon, they are both similarly flat.

And yeah, you might well be able to. I get pretty bad when I get super desperate.

4 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

I was expecting you to say that, but since I can’t go until you’ve burst I didn’t want to stop you.

I can’t be bothered to walk all the way back upstairs but I’ll do your challenge for you on the downstairs carpet instead of my futon, they are both similarly flat.

And yeah, you might well be able to. I get pretty bad when I get super desperate.

Well I hope you are super desperate because I *cannot* sit still, and I have a few minutes left tops before I have to hold myself. I can barely maintain my composure.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Well I hope you are super desperate because I *cannot* sit still, and I have a few minutes left tops before I have to hold myself. I can barely maintain my composure.

I’m not that bad although I’m really feeling it. It’s getting harder and harder to endure it, but I can still manage without holding myself as long as I keep moving around a lot.

I did your challenge, it was super uncomfortable and made it much harder to hold it. I don’t know why people enjoy sitting like that.

You still up for another cup of tea?

I’m not that bad although I’m really feeling it. It’s getting harder and harder to endure it, but I can still manage without holding myself as long as I keep moving around a lot.

I did your challenge, it was super uncomfortable and made it much harder to hold it. I don’t know why people enjoy sitting like that.

You still up for another cup of tea?

no, but you should make me drink anyway

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

no, but you should make me drink anyway

Okay~

I’ve just made myself another one, so it’s only fair that you drink some too. Try and stand still while making it as well, for an extra challenge.

I certainly couldn’t. I’m dancing all over the place and it’s barely keeping it all in. Sitting down is a little easier but standing up requires holding myself quite hard.

Okay~

I’ve just made myself another one, so it’s only fair that you drink some too. Try and stand still while making it as well, for an extra challenge.

I certainly couldn’t. I’m dancing all over the place and it’s barely keeping it all in. Sitting down is a little easier but standing up requires holding myself quite hard.

already done. standing helps. I am completely filled with pee. It's right there, but I am not leaking yet.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

already done. standing helps. I am completely filled with pee. It's right there, but I am not leaking yet.

Wow. I love that feeling when it’s like you are completely full. Then if I keep holding I sometimes leak if I’m standing but usually I’ll be lying down and in that case I can manage to resist it until my crotch starts going numb, that’s when I know I’ve hit my limit. After that it’s usually only a couple of minutes before I’m leaking and about to fully burst.

Just now, MisakaBestGirl said:

Wow. I love that feeling when it’s like you are completely full. Then if I keep holding I sometimes leak if I’m standing but usually I’ll be lying down and in that case I can manage to resist it until my crotch starts going numb, that’s when I know I’ve hit my limit. After that it’s usually only a couple of minutes before I’m leaking and about to fully burst.

Yes, I go numb as well, then it feels like a really long orgasm when I finally lose control and pee involuntarily.

I started leaking. I am holding myself shut now, but still losing leaks. I'm shivering. It's an EMERGENCY.

Just now, lsn1 said:

Yes, I go numb as well, then it feels like a really long orgasm when I finally lose control and pee involuntarily.

I started leaking. I am holding myself shut now, but still losing leaks. I'm shivering. It's an EMERGENCY.

Really? I thought it was pretty uncommon. Mine doesn’t feel like that though, mine is different but I’m not quite sure how to describe it.

I nearly just lose a big leak a second ago and but I held it in with a lot of willpower, fidgeting and trying to squeeze my crotch shut.

You better hold it in, @Isn1, or you’ll wet yourself before me~

Haha! I knew I’d out-hold you!

I’m glad it felt good for you though, I’ve been trying my best to make you extra desperate. In the process I’ve got very desperate myself, but I don’t think I’m going to visit the toilet just yet. 

We'll have to have a rematch one day haha.

Thanks for that! Omg, you made me so desperate. I was about to lose control, so I ran for the bathroom, but I peed a lot in my pants. That was easily one of the most desperate times I've ever had to pee. I'm still lightheaded from the amazing feeling of losing control

You're going to keep holding? What do you like when you're desperate?

Just now, lsn1 said:

We'll have to have a rematch one day haha.

Thanks for that! Omg, you made me so desperate. I was about to lose control, so I ran for the bathroom, but I peed a lot in my pants. That was easily one of the most desperate times I've ever had to pee. I'm still lightheaded from the amazing feeling of losing control

You're going to keep holding? What do you like when you're desperate?

Yes, we have to. So I can win again!

You’re welcome. Sounds like you had exactly the experience you were hoping for earlier, and I’m glad I got you that desperate on my first go. The release must’ve been incredible.

Yeah, I think I’ll try and leave it until I lose control too. For me the best feeling is the squirming bit where sitting still is hard but not impossible, although I also love the feeling of weight you get when you have to go but not badly enough to be more than just a bit fidgety. It’s pretty fun pushing myself to the limit though.

2 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Yes, we have to. So I can win again!

You’re welcome. Sounds like you had exactly the experience you were hoping for earlier, and I’m glad I got you that desperate on my first go. The release must’ve been incredible.

Yeah, I think I’ll try and leave it until I lose control too. For me the best feeling is the squirming bit where sitting still is hard but not impossible, although I also love the feeling of weight you get when you have to go but not badly enough to be more than just a bit fidgety. It’s pretty fun pushing myself to the limit though.

Do you like to be teased or challenged? I can do that.

For example, I like to RP that I'm stuck in traffic or on a train with no bathrooms, etc.

Ahnh... I’m so desperate! I can feel it pushing harder and harder against my crotch, there’s so much I’m trying to hold back! I’ve just finished another huge mug of tea, so I’ve drank nearly 3 litres since I last relieved myself.

I can feel how firm and large my bladder is. It’s protruding quite a bit from my front.

I’m not sure if I’ll last much longer, my whole body is shaking just trying to keep the floodgates shut.

2 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Do you like to be teased or challenged? I can do that.

For example, I like to RP that I'm stuck in traffic or on a train with no bathrooms, etc.

I’m not sure. I haven’t really tried it. I think it might be a good idea for next time as I’m about to burst right now.

A little bit just spurted out

I’m about to lose control

3 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Ahnh... I’m so desperate! I can feel it pushing harder and harder against my crotch, there’s so much I’m trying to hold back! I’ve just finished another huge mug of tea, so I’ve drank nearly 3 litres since I last relieved myself.

I can feel how firm and large my bladder is. It’s protruding quite a bit from my front.

I’m not sure if I’ll last much longer, my whole body is shaking just trying to keep the floodgates shut.

I’m not sure. I haven’t really tried it. I think it might be a good idea for next time as I’m about to burst right now.

Try to hold it as long as you can!

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Try to hold it as long as you can!

5 more minutes! You can do it!

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Did you make it?

I made it. Just about. I had a few spurts sitting down, and then I couldn’t stop it anymore even holding myself as tight as I could, so I got up and ran to the bathroom, quickly pulled down my pyjamas and sat down on the toilet. My dam held the majority of my bladder-full of pent-up pee just about long enough for me to stop my pyjamas getting soaked.

It was an amazing experience. My heart is racing. The relief was just incredible! I don’t push myself this far very often since family tend to get in the way but today felt so good that I need to do this more often.

I made it. Just about. I had a few spurts sitting down, and then I couldn’t stop it anymore even holding myself as tight as I could, so I got up and ran to the bathroom, quickly pulled down my pyjamas and sat down on the toilet. My dam held the majority of my bladder-full of pent-up pee just about long enough for me to stop my pyjamas getting soaked.

It was an amazing experience. My heart is racing. The relief was just incredible! I don’t push myself this far very often since family tend to get in the way but today felt so good that I need to do this more often.

Glad I could help 😉

I'm glad you had fun with this.

Of course you will want to make sure your holding muscles fully recover before doing another hold. Don't worry, as it is there shouldn't be any issues if you don't hold to bursting point between now and then. You'll know when they've recovered because until then it will feel a bit different when you pee, but that's the only thing I noticed in my experience. Space your holds out as such and you should be fine.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm glad you had fun with this.

Of course you will want to make sure your holding muscles fully recover before doing another hold. Don't worry, as it is there shouldn't be any issues if you don't hold to bursting point between now and then. You'll know when they've recovered because until then it will feel a bit different when you pee, but that's the only thing I noticed in my experience. Space your holds out as such and you should be fine.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try to remember it.