Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Update: I'm more desperate now, and I have to fidget a little bit. Stage 8 in the Pee Desperation Scale (out of 20).

I have to put my hand on my panties, so I'm writing slower.

EDIT: Now I can't help but to fidget and put my hands on my crotch. M-maybe this was a bad idea...I don't know if I should keep on holding or not..

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Stage 13. I really, really need to go...The only reason I'm keeping this up is because I told myself that I was going to hold it until I wet myself..

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Awh, it's okay. It happens. Please, give us details. :]

It was awful Dx I was so embarrassed!

Details..? Well, I was looking at the gallery images (I have to admit, that part was fun, even if it made me want me to go to the bathroom even more), and spurts started to come out.

Well, two of them anyways. I managed to hold it in, just so I could go to the bathroom...

I started walking (not running, that would make me pee (I know that from another experience >.>')) and when I reached the bathroom, it started leaking. I hurried so I would reach the toilet in time, but when I did so, more than half of it was on the floor.

Luckily, I cleaned it before my brothers realized what happened.

It was awful Dx I was so embarrassed!

Details..? Well, I was looking at the gallery images (I have to admit, that part was fun, even if it made me want me to go to the bathroom even more), and spurts started to come out.

Well, two of them anyways. I managed to hold it in, just so I could go to the bathroom...

I started walking (not running, that would make me pee (I know that from another experience >.>')) and when I reached the bathroom, it started leaking. I hurried so I would reach the toilet in time, but when I did so, more than half of it was on the floor.

Luckily, I cleaned it before my brothers realized what happened.

*glomps* Faust feels bad for Mei-chan, but faust is glad you at least made it to the bathroom. *snuggles*

Faust hopes for an encore of this scene. Though, maybe with a happier ending~ for Mei-chan's sake.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post really contributing anything so I'm really nervous! I've had to pee slightly for a while now and if anybody wants to share my experience I'll probably be holding it much longer. I'll even let people decide how it ends or if I put a diaper on or anything I can do to make things interesting :3

austin: it was great

I was getting quite damp

but the last 10 minutes or so I could just sit still

then I got up but could hardly walk

and as soon as my feet touched tiles on the floor, it just came out

and not just a little bit, but at least 50%

when showering my bladder kindda recuperated and produced some more, and while cleaning I had to go again and the rest came out.

Great experience, so I guess i have an answer to my earlier question now. ;)