Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Ok so I know it's a little late/early depending on where you are but I'm in quite a fix. I'm heading home from a night out drinking with my girlfriend (finally one of us sobered up enough to drive lol) and I have to pee incredibly bad. We're not too far away (like 45 min) from home and I'm absolutely bursting and trying so hard not to pee all over her car! The funny thing is I think she has to pee too! 

Making my triumphant return with my phone and everything! Hey, lovelies! I'm sorry, as always, for my long absence. I'll try to make it up to you today. So far, it is almost 1pm where I'm at and I haven't actually peed today. Mind you, I have only had one can of soda but that's on top of not having my morning pee. Right now I'm at about a 5. I have some major cleaning and laundry to do and I'm gonna head up the store for something yummy to fill my bladder with. At some point, I'm hoping to finish enough of my laundry to have a cute outfit to pee in and take photos/videos or you guys.

I'll check in soon! Give me some encouragement. For holding and for room cleaning~!

Edit: So I had to go number 2 and I can't do that without peeing so I'm starting over. But have no fear! There is plenty of omo fun yet to be had. Hope I get my room clean before I end up desperate. hehe

Edited by Selena Luna (see edit history)

Finished all my drinks, still diong loaundry but my desperation has risen so high that I know have sharp pains in my bladder. I want to pee. omg. help me hold, guys! I don't think I'll make it much longer. all that diet suar and caffiene. blahh i'm goibn to burst!

Keep holding on, Luna! Set yourself a goal and see if you can hold on until then. Think you can make it another 15 minutes?

I'm back and my bladder hurts from holding. Anyways I just took a bike ride and (quite intentionally) took my time. I'm back home and still fighting the temptation to use the toilet... All day, watching other people go to the bathroom was torture. When it comes to this I usually have a bladder of titanium, but right now it's near it's limits. This is actually my first time holding so I'll update again soon!

So I lost it three hours ago and I have several videos. I am also holding again.

I will put the videos up on my next post. First, I will tell you what happened earlier. As soon as my bladder started throbbing with pain I decided to see how long I could hold while crouching in the bathtub, legs spread. For a long time I managed. Ten minutes or so before I started trembling. My pelvic muscles were exhausted from holding back a positively massive amount of liquid. It felt like a bowling ball was in my bladder and there was a gnawing ache in my urethra. After ten more minutes of clenching, a leak escaped. Not a large enough leak to ease the pressure but enough to leave a large wet patch to spread along my inner thighs. I stood briefly to regain control and crouched once more. It was just as difficult as before. I held on a few more minutes then leaked a little more. I struggled stopped the leak and held a moment then leaked again. I stood and held on just a minute longer and loosed the flood. It was an incredible relief. The hot liquid poured from my body, soaking my legs.

Anyway I am at a six out of ten now. Talk to me, lovelies!

Alright, those videos before were of the first leaks. And so here we have the unstoppable tide. Oh boy, you know this was the last time I peed and it was over 4 hours ago and my bladder is already worn out. I feel like I might lose it pretty soon. mnnggff Drinking a can of caffienated soda. probably not helping maters. theres a constant tingling in my crotch now and a slight ache to the bladder. May have to cut this short so as to aoid an infection blurgh

thethrillingconclusion.mp4