Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hello all! I haven't forgotten that I promised a video and I will deliver. Today, I am planning a hold. I just went to the bathroom for the last time today. Been drinking highly caffeinated beverages all day. Even though I just peed, I already am at a 5/10. Thinking of crafting a homemade diaper out of maxipads and underpants so I can hold and stay at my computer until I flood. Wish me luck! I will check back in around 9pm EDT.

I'm back for a bit. Desperation is around a 6. Nice feeling of there definitely being some liquid in my bladder and normally, I'd go pee now but today, I'm going to hold it until I simply cannot. I'm working on getting my video from the last hold edited down to a size that's acceptable for the website. There's some stuff at the beginning I can cut out that's not very interesting. Right now, I just have little tingles, gentle nudge-like reminders of "hay, you gotta pee soon, lady" but I'm just going to ignore that and drink a big glass of ice water and smoke a bowl. I'd like to hold until after I go visit my "pharmacist" at 10 tonight. 

Video file is taking forever to convert, blugh. I'm going to get started on my home-made diaper. I wonder if my black leggings are near by somewhere. Might hold it all in place and hide any weirdness. ahaha. I'll keep you all posted. Considering buying real adult diapers and keeping them hidden in my bedroom (my room mates won't snoop) and if someone did see them, i could just say I was tired of my period ruining all my good underpants XD. Now that I'm not living with my mom, should make doing these things easier. Plus, I often have the house to myself during the week so there's that.

Ah good, the video file is small enough now so it's going on this post. I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know! Also, I'm not videoing this hold so I'll try to make my descriptions as, er, descriptive as possible. If any of you have suggestions for clothes I'd look nice wetting in, please let me know. I'm going to go get some new clothes on Monday and I want to keep that in mind.

So... I smoked 3 bowls actually and I'm halfway through my giant glass of water. Easily 32 ounces and lots of ice. I plan to refill. Squirming back and forth, really nice, firm pressure in my abdomen. Haven't found my leggings but in the skirt I'm wearing, i don't think it's noticeable that I've got about 7 maxi pads in my underwear. Considering adding another pair of panties. This is surprisingly uncomfortable to sit on even on my bed. Although I have a firm mattress. Legs opening and closing convuslively. I'd say I'm at an 8. Everybody think I can make it through until after I visit my dealer at 10?

Maridette: Thank you for the suggestion! I will keep it in mind. :D

I'm pretty curious how people get their hands on diuretics! Can you buy that stuff over the counter?

I'll get another glass of ice water when I finish this bowl. Still around an 8, firm pressure and a delightful feeling of fullness, tingling in the lady bits. I'm still able to remain pretty still so long as I'm sitting down. ahhaa.Wow, and I haven't peed since like 3:40pm and it's 11pm now.

Yeah, there are a few brands that you can buy over the counter. It's for like water weight loss and to decrease bloating. They are pretty fun to play with as they can make you desperate pretty quick, just make sure you are well hydrated to begin with and don't take more than the prescribed amount. 

And speaking of, I'm quickly approaching bursting. 

Oh shoot, I feel like I'm gonna lose it soon! I have to pace around my room ever so often to hwlp hold it in. My bladder is hard and bulging. Ah it hurts, but it feels good too!

Oh wow, I decided to do a hold earlier. Haven't been to a toilet since 11 this morning. It is now 3:30 in the afternoon. I drank a large mountain dew from Taco Bell and a 16 ounce diet coke on ice and boy am I really desperate to pee. I'm somewhere around an 8 already clenching and twisting my thighs together. I have a towel between my legs and squeezing it with all my might. May not make it much longer. There's just enough pain to feel really good. omg.